Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with this 2.5/10 femcel?

CursedShycel

CursedShycel

Banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDo4NaS69BA

My looksmatch is far above her, but I'd still fuck if her body is okay. I would do it from behind even if not face to face.

Also, when I advance the video a little bit, she talks about having a long term relationship when she was just 16 yo. I'm 23 yo khhv, I haven't even had a friend for years, I've been alone my entire life but I've never cried to pity myself in a youtube video. And we all know what the comments would be if I would do that.

Apart from her nose, she isn't really that bad looking. I've seen far worse looking foids than her

Not a 2.5 gray also if she lost weight she’d be fine fuck fat people

Of course, i would ascend with any hole that isn't deformed or obese.

> Femcel

Fakeupmaxxed or non-fakeupmaxxed, she can probably at the very least fuck any normie (if she tried). Literally just make an account on Tinder and have hundreds of matches from desperate men who see their chance to fuck. Any man who even implies that she's physically unattractive in public will have hordes of white knights and cucks descending upon him for "body shaming". I would fuck her if she looked close to how she does in her profile picture, sure. :feelskek:

Not a 2.5 gray also if she lost weight she’d be fine fuck fat people
she could be 4/10 if she had nose surgery, but definitely not more than 2.5 right now, 3 at best.

It must be so hard for her to not have Chad lust for her:(.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDo4NaS69BA

My looksmatch is far above her, but I'd still fuck if her body is okay. I would do it from behind even if not face to face.

Also, when I advance the video a little bit, she talks about having a long term relationship when she was just 16 yo. I'm 23 yo khhv, I haven't even had a friend for years, I've been alone my entire life but I've never cried to pity myself in a youtube video. And we all know what the comments would be if I would do that.

Ok GrAYcel

7million people will say she looks godlike cucked society

croocodile tears, we all know what she will say to a sub4 if he tried to approach her. she's just trying to get attention by crying

She's chad only, GrAY.

over

She doesn’t even look that ugly and is fishing for attention. GrAYcel thread

She doesn’t even look that ugly and is fishing for attention. GrAYcel thread
She is ugly honestly, but not ugly enough to be a "femcel". And there's always makeup. Her looksmatch is hanging lifeless in some abandoned warehouse somewhere.

She is ugly honestly, but not ugly enough to be a "femcel". And there's always makeup. Her looksmatch is hanging lifeless in some abandoned warehouse somewhere.
Definitely not a 2.5 she has a Jewish hook nose and needs her face treated for the acne scars but 2.5 is deformed territory.

I don't wanna watch that

Definitely not a 2.5 she has a Jewish hook nose and needs her face treated for the acne scars but 2.5 is deformed territory.

View attachment 724823

you're simp if you voting females like that . females would not rate this foid's looksmatch more than 3. I've seen them give 5 even to man with no flaws. females with deformity are rated as 1. more than 1 is not deformity territory. This foid has a big nose, thick drooping lips, short and narrow chin, a huge shapeless face. She has acnes and scars all over her face and the distance between her eyes is abnormally large. definitely not more than 3.

shes like normie tier i would fuck her

2.5?? at least a solid 5/10, you must be psychotic if you think she's below average

2.5?? at least a solid 5/10, you must be psychotic if you think she's below average
Bruh, Aren't you from scandinavia? If you live in Scandinavia and giving this foid 5/10, you're the psychotic one.

Bruh, Aren't you from scandinavia? If you live in Scandinavia and giving this foid 5/10, you're the psychotic one.
I do, but at least I know better than to rate her lower than me. no chance on hell that she would fuck me, so she's definetly above a 4.

you're simp if you voting females like that . females would not rate this foid's looksmatch more than 3. I've seen them give 5 even to man with no flaws. females with deformity are rated as 1. more than 1 is not deformity territory. This foid has a big nose, thick drooping lips, short and narrow chin, a huge shapeless face. She has acnes and scars all over her face and the distance between her eyes is abnormally large. definitely not more than 3.
I am not simping your sense of scale is into the body image issues territory, and clearly everyone is telling your otherwise. I don’t even like adult women.

The question is: would this 2.5/10 femcel ascend with me? =D

video is just seeking big attention, if she is a "femcel" it's totally voluntary

i'd date her, i'm she many here would also date her. also not 2.5, anything below is 3 is legit deformed and a large nose isn't a deformity

I do, but at least I know better than to rate her lower than me. no chance on hell that she would fuck me, so she's definetly above a 4.
in the ideal world, this foid would beg to suck my dick. I'm definitely above her looksmatch but she's probably chad only. It just shows how entitled the foids are, to call her a 5/10 would be to serve foid's entitlement

in the ideal world, this foid would beg to suck my dick. I'm definitely above her looksmatch but she's probably chad only. It just shows how entitled the foids are, to call her a 5/10 would be to serve foid's entitlement
Oh and you should join looksmax instead that would be better site. They do rating threads and all that stuff.

Not a 2.5 she’s above avg, would fuck.

not one click faggot

She would never even talk to her looksmatch. She would walk right over him and spit in his face,

Can't get chad

She's not 3/10.
She has strong facial bones and muscles, caucasian or arabic strong jaw. That's literally a dream girl. Add the healthy food and a couple of doctors.

Did not listen.

Would bang.

I couldn't help but keep looking at the bridge of her nose.

But would bang.

Not even bad jfl

Yeah I would

Shes not bad. Low-mid tier becky in White women standards. Around 4-4.5/10. Would.

volcel if you wouldn't

the only femcels that might be legit are fat ugly black foids that reside in non-black areas. she is straight up setting herself up for failure.

also as a side comment, people were mentioning how caroline ellison (SBF's gf) was ugly. again, volcel if you wouldn't. her face isn't great but she has pale white skin.