Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you ascend with fillers on your face ?

IncelAndProud33

IncelAndProud33

WIll Be chadlite by 2025 or 2026
-
@Abu.Belgrade.Answar you said you have a bad jaw you should look into fillers this guy has been doing fillers for 5 years
Before
Filler

After
Filler1

My jaw is slightly recessed so yes it would

He probably mogs the guy in the after pic.

I tried fillers under my eyes a while back and while the results were good they didn't last a long time.

Another issue is that some of the areas i'm lacking volume in (temples, lower cheeks), are the ones that require a large amount of volume that fillers can't really provide unless you use a large amount of them, like over 5k worth. And again, i'd have to do that like twice a year, not economically viable.

That's why I'm trying fat grafting, but i only retain a small amount so I have to keep getting round after round of it and making sure the surgeon is using a lot of fat.

I tried fillers under my eyes a while back and while the results were good they didn't last a long time.

Another issue is that some of the areas i'm lacking volume in (temples, lower cheeks), are the ones that require a large amount of volume that fillers can't really provide unless you use a large amount of them, like over 5k worth. And again, i'd have to do that like twice a year, not economically viable.

That's why I'm trying fat grafting, but i only retain a small amount so I have to keep getting round after round of it and making sure the surgeon is using a lot of fat.
The guy said he spent more then 15k on filler in 3 different areas jaw chin and malar over 5 years. He also did .5 to 1ml of filler and got it done every 3-6 months.

I probably just need to stop drinking lose face fat acne and fix my teeth and hair

Yes but fillers are temporary, you may instead need implants or jaw surgery for permanent and better solutions

I probably just need to stop drinking lose face fat acne and fix my teeth and hair
I need to get lean to see if its truly over for me. You lose face fat by lowering your body fat percentage. I'm skinny fat right now.

It is better to die standing than it is to live kneeling.

I wager I'd look normie tier with fillers

That is not the same guy. No fucking way

Appears that way. Unbelievable if true though. Incel to literal mogger Chad
It’s true bro. I seen so many filler injections before and after and it’s incel to mogger. Just make sure it’s not done be a foid injector.

ain't it interesting how the first dude's mole disappeared in the 2nd pic

No because I would still be balding, 5'4 and autistic

No because I would still be balding, 5'4 and autistic
You could maybe slay depending on where you live if you wear 5 inch elevator shoes , hop on finasteride and minoxidil and do fillers.

Can't afford it
I might start wage cucking for fillers and maybe take out a loan for double leg lengthening surgery if i could . Otherwise I can just cope with elevator shoes.

To be fair, LL surgery is a huge risk. How tall are you?
I'm 5'7 my dad is 6 foot my mom is 5'2. Mom's genes made me short. LL surgery isn't a huge risk if you go to the correct doctor. People only get paralyzed when they try to get the surgery for like 30k USD in Turkey or India. There's a forum called http://www.limblengtheningforum.com and they talk about the right doctors to go to. The good Doctors are usually in U.S, Germany and south Korea.

I'm 5'7 my dad is 6 foot my mom is 5'2. Mom's genes made me short. LL surgery isn't a huge risk if you go to the correct doctor. People only get paralyzed when they try to get the surgery for like 30k USD in Turkey or India. There's a forum called http://www.limblengtheningforum.com and they talk about the right doctors to go to. The good Doctors are usually in U.S, Germany and south Korea.
5'7" is pretty short. However, the benefits of height surgery don't outweigh the huge risks and cost, IMO. I'm literally 6'0" and still go no bitches. Height isn't the magic pussy magnet some people think it is. Other things need to be good too like face, frame, and NTness

5'7" is pretty short. However, the benefits of height surgery don't outweigh the huge risks and cost, IMO. I'm literally 6'0" and still go no bitches. Height isn't the magic pussy magnet some people think it is. Other things need to be good too like face, frame, and NTness
You’re right I could always get fillers though.

No i wouldnt look good with acne on my face

Id rather get implants/proper surgery because fillers dont last long and i prefer long term results to repeating a procedure over and over again