Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you ascend with an FBI foid?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Imagine she'd kick in your door and confessed that she has been observing you for a long time and your posts made her fall in love with you.

And you could ascend but only if you cooperated with her and betrayed your fellow incels.

Would you do it and betray your principles?

AB2KMbP 700b

Last edited:
I would go ER on her (in Fortnite).

Get in the fucking sewers Shinji

No thank you.

the fbi foid looks uncomfortable in her appearal I would take away some of her worries

they are not like that

shii tier thread

Nah, that reminds me of the plot of the movie "2 Fast 2 Furious", only instead of street racers we are incels.

it's all in your head bro

alternative ending: she becomes my sex slave

Imagine she'd kick in your door and confessed that she has been observing you for a long time and your posts made her fall in love with you.

And you could ascend but only if you cooperated with her and betrayed your fellow incels.

Would you do it and betray your principles?

View attachment 494846
It cannot happen to any incel. She will never fall in love with anybody who has incel's look. :blackpill:

Would you ascend with a mossad foid?

And I thought my post are schizophrenic

Dunno bout fbi ones but standard police ones are kinda hot but cant claim for all of them. Yet again i am pretty much animalistic in recent years so round strong foid cops are hot for me even if they are bit ugly...:feelsaww:...
:feelsohh::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Would she marry me? :feelswhat:

no i would not betray fellow brocels just for an fbi foid