Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with a girl with a bodycount of 10 if she was loyal?

Would you ascend with a non virgin who's been with 5 guys previously even if she changed?

• Yes (If she is loyal)

Votes: 41 56.9%
  • No

Votes: 31 43.1%

• Total voters
No foid changes. Sooner or later she will cuck you. And if you can access cuckdom, you are just a normiefag.

I think so.

No foid changes. Sooner or later she will cuck you. And if you can access cuckdom, you are just a normiefag.
She can be loyal and still have a body count of 10 if she got dumped often.

I wouldn't marry her, but be loyal sex buddies, why not.

If she's loyal yes cause getting sex is so easy for foids that a bodycount of 10 would be the equivalent of my +3000 fap sessions and degenerate shit or maybe i'm just coping

She can be loyal and still have a body count of 10 if she got dumped often.
The chances are drastically reduced the more they have expanded that little slut's vagina.

10 dicks or more have been inside of her, Imagine all the remains
of the coom, They say its self cleaning, Another mans been there.

Ewww

Painfully true. The only things certain in life are death, taxes and your "loving girlfriend" cheating on you.
Normies on suicide watch.

Where is a way to pick:

YES (she will cuck you). Your choice is bluepilled and delusional if she had more than a single cock inside then she is not loyal by default and is a whore.

A loyal girl with a bodycount of 10 is a pretty big paradox

10 dicks or more have been inside of her, Imagine all the remains
of the coom, They say its self cleaning, Another mans been there.

Ewww

Of course, mang. A bodycount of 10 is nothing in 2024. That's essentially being a virgin for foids these days :feelshaha:

Not wanting to ascend with a foid with a high bodycount is literal volceldom.

There's no virgins so why even care.

volceldom.
The only time refusing to ascend with a woman is not volceldom, is when she has significant facial birth defects like Lizzie Velásquez (who still found a husband :) )

Of course. But the question would be why she had that bodycount. If it was just because e.g. she is unattractive and people dumped her because they found someone better, it wouldn't be a problem at all. But if they dumped her e.g. because she is abusive (but loyal ...) then it would be a problem.

fuck here just like any other stripper

Loyal until she meets Chad or Muhammed. She'll leave you for no good reason and you cant do anything about it. Thats just some truths about foids

>bodycount of 10
>loyal
pick one

The title and poll questions are different.

The title says 10 and the poll question says 5.

If it was 5 then yes but 10 I'd probably say no

I might give her a chance, but I'd probably take it real slow. I dunno for sure tho. No point in thinking about it, however. I doubt the opportunity will present itself.

PS
The title and poll questions are different.

How are you defining "ascend" here?
Long term BF?
FWB?
One night stand?
Marriage?

Loyal? In what way? How is this demonstrated? Does she actually want me or is just here for "muh stability?"

In sum, stop making lazy ass polls you inveterate retards.

i wouldnt let her see other men and if she has a problem with that she can go fuck herself

Volcel if you wouldn’t. 10 isn’t even that bad compared to most women these days.

10 dicks or more have been inside of her, Imagine all the remains of the coom,
crawwllinng in foid's skinn these cooms they just won't heeaallll

How are you defining "ascend" here?
Long term BF?
FWB?
One night stand?
Marriage?

Loyal? In what way? How is this demonstrated? Does she actually want me or is just here for "muh stability?"

In sum, stop making lazy ass polls you inveterate retards.
Shut up I bench press double your double weight you faggot.

Volcel if you wouldn’t. 10 isn’t even that bad compared to most women these days.
It would be kind of homosexual though considering dead semen hibernates in their body.

I'd be very hesitant to trust her, to say the least. But I'd also be hesitant to trust her if she was a virgin, so I guess I'd consider it.

you are a volcel that deserves banning if you pick no. give me those roast beef flaps any day

If she has a bodycount of 10, then she won't be loyal :lul:

She's a whore who you can have sex with, at best

Where is a way to pick:

YES (she will cuck you)
This thread fails to account for the difference between short-term and long-term mating arrangements -- a basic concept in blackpill science.

A foid with a bodycount of 10, if she's willing to have sex with you, is only good for short-term mating (one night stands and the like).

If what you want is a long term relationship, then you will not be able to keep a hold on a girl with a bodycount of 10 as somebody who was just recently an inexperienced incel (even if she was somehow receptive to it), JFL.

Last edited: