Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you ascend with a gangster girl?

Would you ascend with a gangster girlfriend?

• Hell yeah I accept her life!

• Fuck no I value my safety!

• Awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
You're on the precipice of suicide, ready to plunge to your death. In the nick of time, you're saved by an ethereally beautiful woman. It is love at first sight - when your eyes lock, transcendent bliss courses through your body. You and her share a week of intimacy, and for a moment, it feels like you're actually making up for your lost childhood love experiences. However, when you ask her about the tattoo on her arm, she tightly shuts her eyes, bites her lower lip, and looks away. "What's wrong, my love?" you ask. You can't possibly imagine why your innocent question could have her suddenly breathing heavily. With a defeated sigh, she admitted that she is part of a street gang. She carries guns, slings drugs, and does hits on opps.

She claims she's not leaving the street life... no, it's who she is. Loyalty, money, respect. She's down to die for her gang. However, she doesn't want to lose you either. So are you down to ride with her? You don't have to join the gang, but you know how it is rolling with someone who's living that thug life. She may need to use your crib as a safehouse when she has to lay low, sometimes she's going to do a couple of weeks in the county jail when the cops find with an ounce of something. She's going to come home bloody, and you're not going to be able to ask any questions, for your own safety. If you and her are together in public, her opps could roll up, and you could be collateral. Are you down to ride?

She's got the best pussy in the world. It's to die for - perhaps literally. Can you do what most men can't? Can you be the Clyde to her Bonnie?!

I hate ghetto whores

I would rig her body with explosives, attached to a pressure mine while she's sleeping on her bed.

Holy shit OP you're a pretty good writer ngl.
The answer is yes btw

i already have tattoos so yes ofc

yes but we would have to be her bitch

I will snort coke from her tits

Stop writing fanfiction, nigga. But sure, if she bought me a gun as well and didn't go fuck Tyrone a few days later because she's a ran-through ghetto whore incapable of actual bonding. :feelsseriously:

No, I don't want to wake up one day with half of my organs missing.

This is the opposite of reality. In reality the gang would kill you.

As long as she's not the gangs blunt and gets passed around. Yes.

It'll add some excitement to my life.

Will not happen in real life...

No I prefer foids to be feminine looking and submissive I hate sheboons I hope they die

sure if she generates money and gives me atleast 70% of it .

because well , whores are not the brightest in that regard.

she will have her BF ambush and rub you

Yeah, she can get me a gun.

Actually it would be kind of exciting. Only thing is if you dont mog her she won't really respect you so it wouldnt work. If it was a thug bitch that i mog hell yeah. Sounds better than a boring tradwife or good girl tbh.

My relatives already have a thuggish reputation in many of our countries. I don't want to further it by marrying a GG.

brothers-tupi-guarani-tribe-brazil-footage-074909694_prevstill.jpeg

guarani_2_73d2365ee869404eb8b88a0974adcd57-1649704392967_480x480.webp

img-0519_460_landscape.jpg

352-png.712071

it seems simple but you’ll be roped into that thug lifestyle. Not interested.

Sounds like the fantasy larp of the author of black lagoon

Not if she boon

I just want a looksmatched white becky

Yo I'm into gang-bangin girls, I research Chicago gangs for years.