Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with a crippled foid?

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
★★★★★
Depends what missing

118588045 3219816708109340 522102016044474879 n

Reminds of Jerry Rig Everything (guy who tests the durability of phones on YouTube) who married a disabled foid.

Disabled foids have slightly lower standards, but they're still Chad only. They can still easily find a man.

Meanwhile, being crippled as a man is a death sentence. Even a regular 5/10 normie struggles a lot with women in 2024.

totally crippled from the waist down, a wheelchair foid
I would but at the same time i would feel shame that I'm doing something fucked up.

i

View attachment 1178025
Reminds of Jerry Rig Everything (guy who tests the durability of phones on YouTube) who married a disabled foid.

Disabled foids have slightly lower standards, but they're still Chad only. They can still easily find a man.

Meanwhile, being crippled as a man is a death sentence. Even a regular 5/10 normie struggles a lot with women in 2024.
Looks like she has everything in place, definitely worth it, only problem, we're sub5 with no money:lul:

JerryRigEverything-and-Cambry-.jpg