Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which anime foid do you want to ascend with

Its a cartoon so none? Personality is usually Irrelevant, id accept them as long as they arent mentally unstable or too demanding.

Body type Freya.

Dawn and Serena from Pokemon
Starfire and raven from Teen Titans
A lot more but can't think.

Wish she was my ER partner smh

Attachments

• R (44).jpg
    R (44).jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 5
Seaside sukeban (SMG) from blue archive (she is of age Jannie) :ahegao::ahegao::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

None

“You vill wack off to Japanese cartoonz and you vill acsend”- klaus schwabcels

Ok, where do I find the version you speak of?
Lol just Google "Teen Titans Raven hentai" and look for the one with Slade. There's also a Starfire and Cyborg one. These videos are old I've been watching them since like late 2000's.

Lol just Google "Teen Titans Raven hentai" and look for the one with Slade. There's also a Starfire and Cyborg one. These videos are old I've been watching them since like late 2000's.
Ok, thanks

I found the video. Thanks

When i will die and i will get my 72 houris i would like them be like Raphtalia from shield hero

None, Im not attracted to 2d foids

1700477398861.jpg

I just got reminded of Chifusa