Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Would you ascend with a black toilet

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Most black toilets look more masculine than me. Show me a non-disgusting black toilet that isn't a model.

Volcel if u wouldn't

Would i ascend?

If i'm attracted

Black foids are the curries of toilets. I honestly wish I was attracted to them just on the odd chance they liked a subhuman like me I could ascend. Alas even if they did I couldn't do it. I mean there are a few actresses that are alright, but 99% are gross.

Most black toilets look more masculine than me. Show me a non-disgusting black toilet that isn't a model.
there are enough good looking black foids that aren't models. stop sf coping you faggot

Depends how ugly she is

I would if I could get my looksmatch . It might just be where I grew up, but females seemed more attractive there. They were also so much taller than the average American female. Seeing 5’7”-5’9” females where I grew up was a regular occurrence

African-American yes, african nope

Honestly I'm getting hard thinking about black foids. I think I'd even get a 5/10 black foid over a white one tbh.

GxODrb_8iSR1OvJIvVwoS7XwB1Eg3EknoayKTg8lbQ0eHB2cGCJxqMmd-vMhc0WVyX71PdI5mzfqS3xr4qT8uCO2Itsze0vbb_JleAYV3kQRs0Wirjt9kujYsWDLTNfyjIwIcuoEK8RE3w
don't think she is a professional model tbh

yeah but I'm double bagging and she is on birth control