Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend with 10/10 roastie?

?

• Total voters
NonNT

NonNT

loser
★★★
Would you ascend with a 10/10 Gigastacy roastie with perfect face and a body count over 10000? She’ll never tell you about her past. But you’ll always be reminded of it every time because vagina has brown stains from countless encounters with BBCs. She feels no pleasure during sex anymore, having been with so many Tyrones, but she’s willing to do anything for you. Cook, clean, and please you in every way possible. She’ll be the perfect submissive partner, and make your life easy.

I'm pure virginal stacy only

Volcel if you won't. (I won't either)

I'll pump and dump her who cares if she's desensitizated to it

I will only be a betabux-drooling simp only for a foid that is Stacy-tier, aged 18, and a virgin.

I'll pump and dump her who cares if she's desensitizated to it
If an actual 10/10 roastie shows interest in any of the incels in this forum, they would drool over her

Don't be simp but betabuxxing is fine ig
Oh yeah of-course, my interpretation of being a "drooling simp" is just acknowledging that the foid is mine to enjoy and protect.

Last edited:
Would you ascend with a roastie
Yes.
with perfect face and a body count over 10000?
Don't care.
She’ll never tell you about her past. But you’ll always be reminded of it every time because vagina has brown stains from countless encounters with BBCs.
Don't care, I'm not a insecure fag.
having been with so many Tyrones, but she’s willing to do anything for you. Cook, clean, and please you in every way possible. She’ll be the perfect submissive partner, and make your life easy.
Again, don't care.
Not interested in a submissive bitch either. I have talked with submissive wives before (my mother being one of them).
They are some of the most mind-numbingly boring people to be around.