Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you accept love without sex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24977
  • Start date
Deleted member 24977

Deleted member 24977

Road To Self-acceptance
-
Let say she's a victim of an accident, which makes vaginal sex impossible
But she loves you, and you love her,
would that make you leave inceldom?

Absolutely not. Thats called a friendship.

Article 0 0CEC24F5000005DC 770 224x423

Better than nothing I guess

That's not love. She's giving it to Tyrone, I assure you

Yes I would, only if she was KHHV before me though.
We could just have kids via using her eggs with a surrogate mother.
Also, she can still give blow jobs (which people say feel better than vaginal sex) and we can cuddle.

Also, she can still give blow jobs (which people say feel better than vaginal sex) and we can cuddle.
true! I agree!

No, that's bluepill nonsense. I know that for women, having sex and love are literally the same thing. Women's brains are not capable of "love" without involving their vagina. So if she isn't fucking me volountarily then I will know she doesn't "love" me. And nothing she says or does would ever convince me otherwise.

View attachment 344088
Yes, but I would hope to find someone that I could actually have sex with. Also it's only in the scenarios where she physically can't have sex, if she can but isn't willing to then I wouldn't accept it.

Yes, but I would hope to find someone that I could actually have sex with. Also it's only in the scenarios where she physically can't have sex, if she can but isn't willing to then I wouldn't accept it.

Ya I'd take her. There are other parts of the female body I can use to pleasure myself

If the woman isn't having sex with you, she's having sex with someone else. Women are never alone, every time a woman says things like "I want some time for myself, I need to think, I don't want to see anyone for the moment, I'm not feeling like having sex for these next months", it's a lie. The only periods in which they might not have sex is when they're trying to get with a new guy. But even if they fail to get some Chad, they'll just move on overnight anyway and try again and statistically succeed with a new guy.

Women are childlike and have no real control over their cravings. If they feel lonely or horny, they'll go and get it, because it's that easy for them and there are no negative consequences in 2020. How likely is it for someone to go for months, years, without feeling lonely or horny while being single? Even though women have much lower libidos, it isn't likely at all.

If she can't have vaginal sex, she'll have the other types. Passive gay men also don't have vaginas and they have tons of sex.

Last edited:
falling for a female is cringe as fuck, no pussy no point in relationship.

what the fuck is this dilemma

which makes vaginal sex impossible
I'll hold you to that. This means we still have anal and oral sex!
And if without sex at all, but she will love me very much, I don't even know. It's better than being alone. And I won't be a cuckold if she really doesn't have sex with anyone.

Last edited:
love aint real
love is just an age restricted way of saying sex
so no love no sex simple as that
sex=love
View attachment 344088
love aint real
love is just an age restricted way of saying sex
so no love no sex simple as that
sex=love

No because that’s cucked. She doesn’t “love” me if she doesn’t want to have sex. She would only be trying to exploit and use me

No, that's bluepill nonsense. I know that for women, having sex and love are literally the same thing. Women's brains are not capable of "love" without involving their vagina. So if she isn't fucking me volountarily then I will know she doesn't "love" me. And nothing she says or does would ever convince me otherwise.

most likely but you could still lick her clitt basedcell

Well it wouldn't really make a change, because now I'm having no sex and then I would have no sex either.

If pure then yes.

No because im a a male homo sapiens who has naturally high sexual urges/desires that i cant just substitute with "love"

A women doesn’t love you if she doesn’t sex you

A women doesn’t love you if she doesn’t sex you
Oh but in OP's description I may accept it since I am desperate for attraction and love (Assuming she was a virgin)

Yes, if it's not monetary exploitation.

Yes, but she would have to be loyal to me and not have sex or be friends with other guys.

Even with sex its impossible
I didnt get love during the times ı needed it the most (Late middle school to end of HS) ım too damaged beyond repair.
İts fuckin over,even ıf ı had billion dollars and 10 wifes all from different races ı still couldnt fill that void in my hearth.

Absolutely not. Thats called a friendship.

View attachment 344089
If the woman isn't having sex with you, she's having sex with someone else. Women are never alone, every time a woman says things like "I want some time for myself, I need to think, I don't want to see anyone for the moment, I'm not feeling like having sex for these next months", it's a lie. The only periods in which they might not have sex is when they're trying to get with a new guy. But even if they fail to get some Chad, they'll just move on overnight anyway and try again and statistically succeed with a new guy.

Women are childlike and have no real control over their cravings. If they feel lonely or horny, they'll go and get it, because it's that easy for them and there are no negative consequences in 2020. How likely is it for someone to go for months, years, without feeling lonely or horny while being single? Even though women have much lower libidos, it isn't likely at all.

If she can't have vaginal sex, she'll have the other types. Passive gay men also don't have vaginas and they have tons of sex.

If she truly loves me, she'll find some way to keep me happy so yeah.

She has to provide me something my doll cannot.

So nope.

that's called betabuxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back