Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would we have already been dead in ancient times?

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
Life in ancient times was brutal and war and disease served as a was a way to "cleanse" countries and empires of their excess beta men. I just cant imagine a bunch of incels surviving for long.

I probably would have been killed for being ugly at birth.

the spartans used to toss "unfit" (truecel) babies off a hill into a pit. i could see below-average looking people surviving, but if you're truecel in ancient times it's over

It would be better that way

Prolly wont make it past 10 years old with our inferior genetic.
I did read about a jungle tribe to this date where 16 years old men are like the size of 8 years old boys weighing 70lbs but they live on 50 foot tall trees and swing around better than some monkeys and can secure mates to propagate their tribe.

I would have been able to rape in ancient times without repercussions being an ogrecel.

I would have been able to rape in ancient times without repercussions being an ogrecel.
horseshoe

most likely , if i didn't get killed at birth due to subhuman genetics then a disease would make sure i don't pass my genes jfl

We would have been killed before reaching adulthood

IQcels would have done well in the Mongol empire - get sent straight to the capital, if you were an expert in your field (art, siege weapons, masonry, etc) - get set up with a house and wives.

The problem with modern day Anglosphere is that high IQ people are not valued enough. And hence this is the East Asian century.

I'd probably be alive and happier than now tbh