Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would we have a better life if we were born before the 1960s?

retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
★★★
I'm tempted to think most incels would have a far better quality of life had then been born before the feminist movements or the end of the stigma behind promiscuity. This is especially apparent looking at old yearbooks or photos- you'll notice that there were couples everywhere. Anyone going to school within the past ten years will know that is absolutely not the case now; most young women just casually fuck the latest Chad they met on tinder and men go without romance. To even see a couple holding hands in public is a noteworthy sight.

Even for the truecel that wouldn't have a chance in any time period, there are still plenty of benefits for young men in general that have since been abolished by left-wing activism and politicians. Think preference in the workplace, where women in interview or HR positions frequently discriminate against ugly men, or preference in college admissions dominated by males, where women now have preference due to affirmative action (a result of their incompetence).

I'd say that society in general has turned against the ones who built it. In the media and education institutions especially, there is a near constant praise of weakness and deviancy - and vitriolic hatred of determination and strength. Whether this is a pathetic manifestation of "white guilt" or an attempt at subversion or demoralizing, I haven't the slightest clue. I don't know why this is happening or what it spells for the future of humanity, but us, the caricatures of lonely, militiant white men, are perhaps the most targeted group of it all.

>no internet
Hmm, no.

the difference is visible from year to year. even 10 years would be massive

I don't know tbh

It's like no internet but life is easy mode and your chances of getting a looks match or higher is almost guaranteed. Your crappy job you get outside of high school earns you the equivalent of 160k. You own a house and car within 3 years. Every man that comes after you gets shafted in every area of life except tech.

Maybe yes maybe not, depends on the incel. 3/10, 4/10 incels, shortcels and NTcels would have it better, but im not sure about mentalcels and truecels

What the fuck? How could ANYONE who claim to be blackpilled, doubt this? I thought u guys knew what the fuck was up, jesus christ.

obviously but i don't know if i can live without internet tbh

ethnics living in the west in 1960s?
JFL

With dating, yes.
But on the otherhand we might have died in some useless war so maybe not tbh.

In 60s , you can just be an average joe with at least a stable income to get a looksmatch wife.