Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion would wage slaving actually work for american/european incels who geo max?

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
for any european incels reading this or american ones at that as a brazilian i will say this, wageslaving is not a bad strat for you guys if you have a salary of 2k dollars per month you alredy have a better income than 92% of all brazilian males who make on average 300 dollars a month if you wageslave in europe or america and save a lot of money and geo max to south america you can get your dick sucked pretty easily, dude if any of you guys have a son with a brazilan girl you would alredy have done more for her than any brazilian men could, brazilian women love to imagine having a son with european or american citizenship, the ability to leave this improvised corrupt and drug infested shithole.
i have seen a LTN danish guy have a beautiful girl basically obey him like a slave just because she is the favela girl with an european guy.
IMPORTANT!
do not under any circumstances marry or have a child with brazilian women, brazilian women are notoriously feminist and unfaithful, but give them the illusion that you would do that, scam the scammers, once you are tired of fucking them just go pull the scam on another one, rent a nice car tell them you are a big shot entrepreneur in a foreign accent and they will belive it every time, i am not joking women here have an avarege iq of 80 is the actual stat.
has anyone here actually tried something similar? maybe in a different country?

I'm more into EE and Argentina...if one of my parents dies, I'll have $2000 every month but I'm probably going to rope before that. I'm in my mid-30s and a shortcel stuttercel small-dick wizardcel so there's honestly no real point for me to be alive much longer as an Incel at my age.