Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would u want to have sex with two or more sisters at the same time maby

Yes, bonus if they're twins.

yeah i'd fuck 2 sisters, as long as they aren't mine

yes, stop asking.

i would fuck the one on the right so hard my dick would come out her mouth so i could fuck the other one simultaneously. no questions asked

this thread is as much as you would expect from the title

this thread is as much as you would expect from the title
Is there a single heterosexual man on this earth that wouldn't fuck two sisters at the same time if opportunity presented itself? I don't think there is, only a faggot would say no.

My fantasy is to fuck a mother and daughter at the same time

No that sounds exhausting

Yes, bonus if they're twins.
tbh dating twins is cucked unless you're fucking both coz even if you ascend the other bitch will be fucking Chad. and she looks exactly like your bitch :feelswhat:

tbh dating twins is cucked unless you're fucking both coz even if you ascend the other bitch will be fucking Chad. and she looks exactly like your bitch :feelswhat:
It would only be worth it if you're fucking both of course at the same time.

having sex in general would be nice

It would only be worth it if you're fucking both of course at the same time.
back in high school there were some twin bitches and two htns were dating them and they regularly fought :feelskek::feelscomfy:

Your threads are not even a challenge

does a single jap watch this anime without thinking of jumping in a pool full of misaka clones? NGL

Is there a single heterosexual man on this earth that wouldn't fuck two sisters at the same time if opportunity presented itself? I don't think there is, only a faggot would say no.

Yes there a specific ones I know that i fantasize about. I specifically want to say “eat your sisters pussy while I fuck you”.

You may as well ask if I'd also like to have a six pack, live in a big house an drive a ferrari. The answer is gonna be yes

One would be better than I can imagine. Two is as meaningless as all of them at once.