Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR would u rather spend $1000 to fuck a becky or $600 to fuck a beckylite

I could use that money for better things

Those are stacys
Exactly. They're both Stacy. I wouldn't even want a stacy, they're literally fake. You might as well buy a sex doll.

This is more like a Becky >
300x300

I'd rather have a Becky over Stacy any day because she is more real.

Last edited:
I’d throw in $1,000. I’ll never be given the opportunity again. Might as well lose your virginity to a hot model because God knows you’ll never have an opportunity to have sex again.

can I choose neither? SIMPing to spend more than 20/hour on any foid's time if all she is doing is sexual TBH

only time I'd pay more is if she is doing something which takes skill to perform, like dentistry or even decent massage

can I choose neither? SIMPing to spend more than 20/hour on any foid's time if all she is doing is sexual TBH

only time I'd pay more is if she is doing something which takes skill to perform, like dentistry or even decent massage
dentistry?

Neither, stop paying toilets to be used, chad uses them for free.

Instead of paying a prostitute, I would rather save up for tickets to an Arsenal FC match. :feelshmm:

I’m not paying more than 100e for a becky

Either. Back when I did it, $450 to fuck an almost Stacy/Stacy or bust. No Becky or Beckylite !

That is way above Becky lite, so that one

that doesnt sound very plausible tbhngl
sure it is, you think they aren't extra-careful with the well-paying customers who get the extra frills?

I'm also very polite - not just because I'm a natural gentleman who orbits most foids but also because if I was rude they would prob cut up my gums more when flossing and scaling

I would not go more than $200 on a hooker because I just know she has taken so many nigger cocks