Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would u rather be manlet white guy or tall curry

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
Would u rather be a 5'6 White guy who's above average looking or 6'5 Curry Pajeet a bit below average

Last edited:
6'5" definitely. I would be king of curries

there is no worse fate than being a curry

Height is everything so tall curry. Who gives a fuck if they're white when they are going to be treated as less than dirt for their entire life?

Height is everything so tall curry. Who gives a fuck if they're white when they are going to be treated as less than dirt for their entire life?
Ur not only white but also above average looking for a white dude. Yeah you'll be 6'5 but ur a pajeet.

6’5” curry

tall curry so i could mog 90% of people i see:feelzez:

There's nothing worse than being a manlet

all curry men i have met smell and curries in general have insanely low SMV and are very unhygienic which would be hard to live with but not as hard as being 5ft6 when you could be 6ft5 so ill be the curry

My chances of being born in a nice country are higher if I am white, but being 6'5... I would be destroying arranged marriages in India :feelshmm:

Tall curry would absolutely decimate. Would get promoted super-fast in any tech company (because of his great leadership and personality, of course), find a trad Desi wife ezpz.

5'6" white guy would be completely screwed. Would always be a manlet compared to other whites and could only betabuxx even with looks.

if I had to live in curryland then yes 6'5 curry lol, i'd mog 99% of the population

6'5 is giga mogger tier. Plus height > race. No brainer

6'5 tall curry easily mogs everyone

6 5 Curry. As long as not hideously ugly.

Is there even any question about this?

Anyone choosing the former must really have some serious problem with curries.

They seem to catch a lot of unneccessary hate. Whats the problem being a curry if you're tall and good looking? I dont see one.

King of curries :feelshmm:

Would u rather be a 5'6 White guy who's above average looking or 6'5 Curry Pajeet a bit below average
Racepill is cope, 6'5 smelly curry mogs mayo anytime