Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Would u date and fuck a femalo with a chainsaw pussy

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
42ntgy63qk4a1.jpg

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

@? get in here and react to this information

@shii410 moment.

Submissive cucklo :horror:
Does anyone else feel like Chainsaw Man has some of the most well fleshed out strong female leads of the shonen medium?

I don't say this lightly. Shonen anime, or at least popular shonen anime, has a terrible track record when it comes to writing women and giving them agency/relevance/screen time, so much so that even with obvious tells to what main romantic interest for the main character will be, people conflate any sort of emotional connection between male characters as romantic, because it's infinitely more interesting that whatever the MC has going on with the female "lead". (See: Naruto, My Hero Academia, etc...)

In contrast, Chainsaw Man has a wide variety of interesting and well thought out female characters, all with different goals, personalities, moralities and roles in the story. To the point that a whole lot of them are really fucked up and questionable (as evidenced by the latest episode). It's almost refreshing to see.

You can chalk it up to its author, Tatsuki Fujimoto, actually having a pretty in-depth understanding of both people and modern sensibilities. He's a pretty well read dude. Back in 2016, he was writing Fire Punch, which was just as if not more startling than Chainsaw Man in terms of subject matter and topics. Its setting a living social commentary, which surprisingly, included a trans character, one that is explicitly stated to be trans and actively discusses difficulties with gender dysphoria. This is not the kind of shit you'd see today, let alone in 2016.

The only other current popular Shonen Jump author who really compares in terms of consistently good female characters is Gege Akutami from Jujutsu Kaisen. The thing is, while Gege can write women, they very clearly wrote all of the male characters first and are really excited to show them off. I fully believe Gege Akutami has the balls and the skill to write about the complexities and nuances of love and affection the way Fujimoto does, but they're a lot more comfortable info-dumping about the intricacies of some magical secret technique that's called "Secular Division" or some shit and it will STILL be the hypest chapter release of the week.

Last edited:
Does anyone else feel like Chainsaw Man has some of the most well fleshed out strong female leads of the shonen medium?

I don't say this lightly. Shonen anime, or at least popular shonen anime, has a terrible track record when it comes to writing women and giving them agency/relevance/screen time, so much so that even with obvious tells to what main romantic interest for the main character will be, people conflate any sort of emotional connection between male characters as romantic, because it's infinitely more interesting that whatever the MC has going on with the female "lead". (See: Naruto, My Hero Academia, etc...)

In contrast, Chainsaw Man has a wide variety of interesting and well thought out female characters, all with different goals, personalities, moralities and roles in the story. To the point that a whole lot of them are really fucked up and questionable (as evidenced by the latest episode). It's almost refreshing to see.

You can chalk it up to its author, Tatsuki Fujimoto, actually having a pretty in-depth understanding of both people and modern sensibilities. He's a pretty well read dude. Back in 2016, he was writing Fire Punch, which was just as if not more startling than Chainsaw Man in terms of subject matter and topics. Its setting a living social commentary, which surprisingly, included a trans character, one that is explicitly stated to be trans and actively discusses difficulties with gender dysphoria. This is not the kind of shit you'd see today, let alone in 2016.

The only other current popular Shonen Jump author who really compares in terms of consistently good female characters is Gege Akutami from Jujutsu Kaisen. The thing is, while Gege can write women, they very clearly wrote all of the male characters first and are really excited to show them off. I fully believe Gege Akutami has the balls and the skill to write about the complexities and nuances of love and affection the way Fujimoto does, but they're a lot more comfortable info-dumping about the intricacies of some magical secret technique that's called "Secular Division" or some shit and it will STILL be the hypest chapter release of the week.
Where's this from

No I want to keep my dick in one piece

Yes. She can circumcise me during sex :feelsohh::feelsohh:

pochita inside there xd

been rewatching family rn on season 3 tbhngl
Jfl if you haven't seen every episode of family guy at least five times

Last edited:
nah bro they already stole my foreskin