Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would Twilight sparkle help you

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Yes she's fictional but on the way you look would you think this purple mare would kill you or build some sort of scientific method on trying to kill you, because of your looks?:feelswhere: or would she just ignore you like any other foid. Schizocels gtfih:society:

Download  1

nigga talking about ponies and shit

happy my little pony GIF

i thought you meant if you sparkled like the vampires in twilight, would that help you ascend :feelskek:

How is a fictional talking unicorn going to help me? :feelsmage::shock::feelsseriously:

This is what no pussy does to a mf

I think we would be villains due to ugliness and mindset.

I think we would be villains due to ugliness and mindset.
yes this is why we should rumble
i thought you meant if you sparkled like the vampires in twilight, would that help you ascend :feelskek:
probably, this world is so dumb to me i cant even comprehend much anymore:kys:
How is a fictional talking unicorn going to help me? :feelsmage::shock::feelsseriously:
schizocels would understand:feelsohh: for WE ARE IN THE INCELDIAN MILITARY
Brony coping FTW!!
Yes ngl:smonk: idgaf anymore truly i am breaking FREEE
View attachment 572725

nigga talking about ponies and shit

happy my little pony GIF
yes i know its a high T trait just get off my ass about it :feelswhat:

Last edited:
I actually cant believe i used to be a ponyfag in middle school. I never wore any merchandise and only a few close friends knew but they were also somehow into it(even a thuggy looking black kid wtf). I was obsesses with those equestria girl movies and would love to watch anything pony related. Hell i even played this one town building mobile game

Im glad that nightmare is behind me now though. Still a loser but not a ponyfag loser anymore

I actually cant believe i used to be a ponyfag in middle school. I never wore any merchandise and only a few close friends knew but they were also somehow into it(even a thuggy looking black kid wtf). I was obsesses with those equestria girl movies and would love to watch anything pony related. Hell i even played this one town building mobile game

Im glad that nightmare is behind me now though. Still a loser but not a ponyfag loser anymore
its over wietehr you hvae pony in the name or not:shock: as we are all subjects of ER

@TINMAN I am trucel

You know that you can be a trucel and a degenerate at the same time right? Just look at the trannies on IT..
wouldnt that make you a degenerate as well for trying to scold me for cooming to fictional foid horses?:feelsbadman: either way pal, we are on the losing side. and i dont really care anymore:feelsUgh:

Nothing will help me at this point.

She helped pony hitler so ...:feelsjuice:

Ponies suffer and have no need to come into existence. It's only just that all of them be purged for their own good. :feelsmage: