Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would this be guaranteed to be fatal?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Is this 100% going to kill you? I’ve tested it out and got lightheaded and disoriented. When I do it I often can’t remember the period of between me starting to do it leading up to me stopping.
IMG 2111

My guess is that is stops the brain from getting the full oxygen. You will most likely get brain damage much sooner than dying.

Only if you look like the guy in the photo, brutal

What is he doing? I don’t understand

why would it be fatal?

Guillotine works best

inceldom discussed

the body will convulse probably so it's kind of risky. when it convulses, it might make its way out of the rope. then it might just give brain damage.

if the rope tightens enough, then it will be fine. it must stay in place so the carotids compression is sustained.

Retarded way to rope tbh

Also there's already a forum where you can talk about this.
that site has been infiltrated by angry trannies. going on that forum is ragefuel and haven't been in a while

Higher chance of brain damages, paralysis than actually die from suicide.

that site has been infiltrated by angry trannies. going on that forum is ragefuel and haven't been in a while
Same, and they barely respond to people asking for rope help. The posts talking about how great death is get the most attention but not the ones about making it happen.

The posts talking about how great death is get the most attention but not the ones about making it happen.
that fucktard called funeralCry i want to strangle him to death. pisses me off so much