Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would the world be better if there was only white people?

Would the world be a better place if all ethnics were erased and there was only white people left?
No I doubt it. White people are literally genetically modified and didn't exist 7000 years ago.

I wouldn't exist, and neither would Mulatto trash.

No I doubt it. White people are literally genetically modified and didn't exist 7000 years ago.
I mean if you look at Africa they’re lagging behind and need help from China. The Japanese are smart but all they did was reverse engineer Britains technology.

I mean if you look at Africa they’re lagging behind and need help from China. The Japanese are smart but all they did was reverse engineer Britains technology.
Because they were raped by Europe. Asians are not natural humans either. It's all propaganda that Africans were savages living in rainforests. Ironically,it was actually white Neanderthal doing that.

Most black people (regular black people btw,not the super dark Sudanese looking ones) were living in Egypt and had created many technologies before white people were invented and fucked everything up.

Alot of people call it cope and say it's just another 'W Wuz Kangs' Cope. But it's the truth. However I'm not sure how white people managed to advance so quickly.

man shit i mean the economy would go down and there would be no more niggers such as myself to be lower working class but meh
AGI automation and bots will replace lower class jobs cuz they so repetitive.

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

No.
This way 5'7'' white will become new truecel so no