Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would the world be better if there was only white people?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Would the world be a better place if all ethnics were erased and there was only white people left?

man shit i mean the economy would go down and there would be no more niggers such as myself to be lower working class but meh

Probably yeah, rices could definitely stay though. I don't know where that leaves mutts like me but I wouldn't mind dissappearing tbh :smonk:

Probably yeah, rices could definitely stay though. I don't know where that leaves mutts like me but I wouldn't mind dissappearing tbh :smonk:
You have to do othER things before disappearing

Yes but we need to keep some blacks. I would not want all the fast food restaurants that serve chicken to go out of business :feelshehe:
:lul:based and Popeyes pilled

Yes but we need to keep some blacks. I would not want all the fast food restaurants that serve chicken to go out of business :feelshehe:
We also need landscaping done and curries to run the gas stations

yes 10000% percent better.

i would have a better chance of ascending with a white foid

People would still find a way to segregate eachother into status-based demographics. So probably not.

Nope humans create problems were there are none, someone has to be slave tier to maintain the hierarchy.

You whites are so fucking stupid that y'all brought niggers to the Americas, gave them rights and unrestricted access to your own women. The white man is cuckmaxxed

Would the world be a better place if all ethnics were erased and there was only white people left?
Right the european population is around 11% of the world. That's not including white Latinos or white menas. Of we assume white Latinos/Menas would shoot that number up to 16%, it's still too low.

A world that is 60% white, 40% shitskin would be ideal. because someone needs to be a slave class and get mogged.

You whites are so fucking stupid that y'all brought niggers to the Americas, gave them rights and unrestricted access to your own women. The white man is cuckmaxxed

It would feel good to creampie a white girl out of spite ngl :feelshehe:

I prefer not to mix in with their gene pool though, so it is what it is

World would be better if we eliminated ghetto dwellers and white fags who use the term “colonizer” legitimately

You whites are so fucking stupid that y'all brought niggers to the Americas, gave them rights and unrestricted access to your own women. The white man is
I folded a black dude while his ex gf watched. Pictures of his dick were leaked and he had a 3 incher. BBC is a cope for failed white men and weak black men.

It was a suburb dweller who pretended to have grown up in a ghetto. And why are you defending a black man? You sound like a fucking cuck.
ok internet tough guy :lul::lul::lul:

Whites should be in majority whereas ethnics should be in minority. South Asia need to be get nuked:smonk:

In White countries yes. Every race has the right to self preservation. Whites are the only race shamed and attacked for it. I also think there should be multiracial melting pot countries. Not every country has to be monoracial.

it's not as if whites are the only race that deserve to exist. if whites and niggers could swap birthrates then that would be fantastic

I folded a black dude while his ex gf watched. Pictures of his dick were leaked and he had a 3 incher. BBC is a cope for failed white men and weak black men.

Cope? Yes. "Folded"...are you an incel?

Sure but if you just remove Jews all the other races would fall in line behind whites and generally accept our lead and not hate us as they do so ferociously now from years of the Jews mass media, television and Hollywood anti white propaganda flowing forward directly as a result of their malicious intent.

Yes, it would be very based.

Absolutely would be better

Yes, it would be very based.

Except, of-course, for the reduced global intelligence.

Kibra1

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

Total Global65622C=0.61295T=0.38705
European Sub46144C=0.67573T=0.32427
African Sub5836C=0.4231T=0.5769
African Others Sub202C=0.371T=0.629
African American Sub5634C=0.4249T=0.5751
Asian Sub502C=0.189T=0.811
East Asian Sub402C=0.169T=0.831

In a sample of 25 pairs of EOS proband-healthy full sibling, we sought to investigate the association of KIBRA with memory performance. Episodic memory was measured using immediate and delayed recall measures of the California Verbal Learning Test. In a combined analysis (TT vs. TC/CC) assuming a C dominant model of inheritance, we found a main effect of genotype where individuals with TT genotype outperformed non-TT-carriers at immediate and delayed recall.

Screenshot-from-2021-12-23-16-30-49.png

ehh....... dream.....

Obviously yes, but the new problem that would arise is that there would be better whites and we would say "would the world be better if it was all Nordic". There will always be a hierarchy.

Racism is not my thing, meaning if I could get a black foid I would.
But living among them for years, it is crystal clear that black people have issues.

Not because of poverty, not because of less opportunities.
Someone on this board once said "niggas gonna nigga".

In that regard, a globally white would be better, but then there would be other issues.

Th
Racism is not my thing, meaning if I could get a black foid I would.
But living among them for years, it is crystal clear that black people have issues.

Not because of poverty, not because of less opportunities.
Someone on this board once said "niggas gonna nigga".

In that regard, a globally white would be better, but then there would be other issues.
Ever asked yourself why they have issues. Being forced into slavery does that to people

Probably but erasing currys would be a good initiative

Who would be doing the dirty work then? JFL

Th

Ever asked yourself why they have issues. Being forced into slavery does that to people
No slavery in 2022, unless you count wageslaving as such.
How long for blacks to overcome this? Generations further and they still behave like monkeys.

I don't know where that leaves mutts like me

Poor thing...you were stripped of a mono-racial identity and left to dwell among the mongrels. Of-course, you are valued here as a fellowcel.

Ninnies:

Ninny

Attachments

• 1651095593762.png
    1651095593762.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 9
Learn Pinyin.

Higher Higher

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

Total Global7920G=0.3301A=0.0000, C=0.6699, T=0.0000
European Sub7116G=0.2919A=0.0000, C=0.7081, T=0.0000
East Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0
Other Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0
Latin American 1 Sub8G=1.0A=0.0, C=0.0, T=0.0
Latin American 2 Sub26G=1.00A=0.00, C=0.00, T=0.00

Cure

No. What difference would that make?

Obviously yes, but the new problem that would arise is that there would be better whites and we would say "would the world be better if it was all Nordic". There will always be a hierarchy.
someone with a brain here however I only agree with the second part not the first. Then if it was only nordic we'd say something like those with the bluest eyes are the best etc etc. There will always be a hierarchy:blackpill: