Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would the world be better if Hitler won?

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★
Like the title says but with some reasonable explanations.

I reckon yes :feelzez:

Hitler was in on the elites scheme as conspiracy theorists say plus if you were born ethnic you’ll still be fucked

no it would be 10000x worse

What no pussy does to a mf

20201002 123829

yes because Japan would develop nukes and heika would nuke the west and usher in a 1000 year reich of tenno heika banzai

Hitler was in on the elites scheme as conspiracy theorists say plus if you were born ethnic you’ll still be fucked
Hitler was never against ethnics

Ethnics wouldn’t have existed, the eugenics plan would of succeeded and our suffering would of been prevented
Eugenics was mainly directed at germans

Eugenics was mainly directed at germans
I though he wanted to create a pure white world and eliminate inferior genes like down syndrome, genetic diseases, ect. Did he want to keep the ethnics as slaves or something?

it would be better for white Chads and Stacies

Inceldom is a symptom of leftist policies in the government such as feminism.
Leftist policies didn't make me ugly. You can argue that I would still be able to get married, but I think you're fooling yourself to think that it would make anybody any happier to be stuck with some hag who hates you because no government can force her to love a subhuman piece of trash.

Fact is, the nazis probably would've just snuffed me out at birth when they took one look at me, so I guess that would be better.

1000% better.

The jews would be forcefully moved to madagascar and never allowed to returned to Europe(jfl if you believe in the hollow hoax) and their tool of subverting the races aka leftism would never be allowed to take off. All of the races would live in their own homelands with their people and their cultures.

No degeneracy, no judaism, no whoredom

Maybe. Japs would have sent my greatgreatparents to gas chambers. The world might be a better place without me.

for chads only

Yes, maybe i'd join the ss or something based

For Europe/North America/Australia yes, there would be more law and order, no cucking out the white race in their own countries and putting others first.

A deeper morality and women being traditional and happy being with their ugly looks match since school or later like in non-white countries and cultures. Those peoples would leave us alone and we leave them alone. Except in commonwealth nations and South Africa where ethnics were better off and happier under white rule.

Yes 100% it would be.

I though he wanted to create a pure white world and eliminate inferior genes like down syndrome, genetic diseases, ect. Did he want to keep the ethnics as slaves or something?
Hitler considered the Japanese to be honorary Aryans. So if Hitler won, Japanese could run JBW game

Yes, I wish a was a Lebensborn Chad

It really depends on who you are.

Leftist policies didn't make me ugly. You can argue that I would still be able to get married, but I think you're fooling yourself to think that it would make anybody any happier to be stuck with some hag who hates you because no government can force her to love a subhuman piece of trash.

Fact is, the nazis probably would've just snuffed me out at birth when they took one look at me, so I guess that would be better.
There are Alot of deliberate posions and toxins that affect you since your inception in this modern world (thanks to The jew World Order) which are having a significant detrimental effect on Western Populations. And lifestyle choices which have been pushed which all effect how you develop/your parents health when you were concieved.
Nazism was not just about eugenics but also about lifestyle and health

If Germany had won, the Jews wouldn't be in control of Europe, or Russia, and Israel probably wouldn't exist. So that would be a major plus. But I don't see how Germany could possibly have defeated America though, unless Germany had nukes and the US didn't. So the Jews would still be in control of America. Things would have gone very differently from 1945 to today, it's difficult to say. Without trading partners in Europe the US would weaken and be isolated. We know the Jews are so desperate for power they are willing to invent nuclear bombs and drop them on civilians. They would quite literally be willing to risk exterminating all mankind to regain power so who knows what kind of diabolical plans they would use.

Yes. Inceldom is a symptom of leftist policies in the government such as feminism. With the nazis in control, all kikes would be genocided which would benefit us. Also the nazis would only really be concerned with Europe. Any place outside of that would be just fine. They were never going to take over the world. Plus the nazis would not be harassing other parts of the world like the US is doing and forcing them to conform to their leftist commie bullshit. So yes, life would be better if hitler won the war.
If hitler won, there would be hyper-Chad lebensborn SS statusmaxxed men running around and we would be put in camps as "genetically defective"

for the west yeah 100% , US and europe would be a white hyperpower

Hitler considered the Japanese to be honorary Aryans. So if Hitler won, Japanese could run JBW game
Japanese culture and asian culture is rich outside of the ugly ricecels, they need to stay. Indians breed like rabbits and spread like the plague and need to be nuked from this world

Incel tier men had high ranks in the nazi party lol. This is just misinformation.
Initially, yes. But the logic of Nazism was Chad worship. After the first generation of leaders retired, they would have been replaced by Chads like Heydrich

If you aren't white, I dont think so.