Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would the world be better if Hitler won?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Would the world be a better place if Hitler won the war?

27768 1

Hilter was a false flag to victimize the jews and serve as example to condemn every kind of nationalism :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Hilter was a false flag to victimize the jews and serve as example to condemn every kind of nationalism :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
High IQ
Nazis were pawns, henchmen and footsoldiers of the libs
So I can't even imagine Hitler winning in the first place

If he would have avoided having his subs attack US ships. Then wilson would have never got involved. History shows Wilson kept trying to avoid having the US go to war. But the constant attacks forced his hand. Without the US involvement Germany would have won the war and controlled most of Europe.

What I don’t understand is they always bring up the 6milllion dead Jews. But way more Russian civilians and pows were killed and they are just forgotten in the west.

The world lost ww2

Someone's been watching too much Christopher J Bjerknes.

What I don’t understand is they always bring up the 6milllion dead Jews. But way more Russian civilians and pows were killed and they are just forgotten in the west.
Because those were just part of the plan

I wonder (((why))) that is.

Probably. Either our condition improves or we meet a swift death after being deemed genetically inferior.

Both seem better tham remaining in this pathetic wagecuck purgatory

Undoubtedly so, not that this acknowledgment does us much good now.

This is the first time I read this name
He's one of the most vocal revisionists that claim that Hitler was secretly a zionist agent.

Answering truthfully would be illegal where I live :fbi:

just curious friend. what would you want womens place in society to be

I think a more appropriate question is where I would want females to be in society. And the answer to that question is in the kitchen and the bedroom.

AnneFrank he would have procured loli wives for us all

Everytime the media paints someone as the villain they are usually the hero. Since the kikes run the media I am skeptical when the mass media converges to paint a picture of someone as the bad guy. This is why even when I was younger, I always say hitler as a misunderstood man who fought for his country and believed in his people.