Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would she say no to a power manlet like Ian Sommerhalder?

Aziz

Aziz

Tunisian boyo
★★★★★
20200109 022131

can you understand what's written on the post besides the picky foid trait?

she wouldnt. that one cm doesn't matter anymore. ian sommerhalder is chad, even though his jaw looks like he has a tumor but oh well

I don't know who Ian Somerhalder is, but I do know who Tom Cruise is. Yes, she would refuse him. If she has a height preference, there's plenty of powerful tall men to choose from.

i hate when bitches do that on dating apps

She’s the same height as Ian , But Ian facial aesthetics are just too superior to be affected by height , Best looking actor in Hollywood during his prime

“power manlet” i like it

She’s the same height as Ian , But Ian facial aesthetics are just too superior to be affected by height , Best looking actor in Hollywood during his prime

I agree with you on the interplay between facial features and height. If girls find a guy really attractive, they'll look the other way if he's short.

If that's true, Chad has enough dick for many women.
Right, hypergamy, I keep forgetting to think about these things from outside my own perspective and biases.

One cm ain't gonna break it. Sommerhalder is around low or mid Chad tier due to his height. If it wasn't for that he would be Gigachad but does he fucking care? Lol no being 8/10 and white is enough to drown in pussy imo.