Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would Preselection work for an incel?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
If so, Should I Preselectionmaxx? I have no female friends, don't talk to any foids, I'm never around them.

Would other foids get interested if they saw me with other girls? I'm thinking of paying a few girls to walk around campus with me for a few weeks, but I don't want to waste my money if it won't work.

This can't end well. Not worth.

How would you do it anyway?

This can't end well. Not worth.
Depends if OP is NT and can talk properly but Idk, all I can recall is that there were incidents of those men who had their sisters around got asked out by other girls or something because they assumed the sister was their SO, thus the appeal to cheat is in the foids highest interest.

If so, Should I Preselectionmaxx? I have no female friends, don't talk to any foids, I'm never around them.

Would other foids get interested if they saw me with other girls? I'm thinking of paying a few girls to walk around campus with me for a few weeks, but I don't want to waste my money if it won't work.

No college-aged slut would risk her reputation to be seen in public with an ugly subhuman. You would have to give her enough money to pay for her tuition for any foid to even consider it.

No college-aged slut would risk her reputation to be seen in public with an ugly subhuman. You would have to give her enough money to pay for her tuition for any foid to even consider it.

Depends if OP is NT and can talk properly but Idk, all I can recall is that there were incidents of those men who had their sisters around got asked out by other girls or something because they assumed the sister was their SO, thus the appeal to cheat is in the foids highest interest.
I am pretty sure this can only work is OP is actually good looking. Foids want to cheat with high value chad not some uggo inkwell.

What do you mean? I thought I made everything clear in the post
It's just that going up to a random foid and asking to pay her to walk around with you and pretend she's your girlfriend or whatever, that would be pretty low inhib. And if she's from the same campus and tells her friends about it, you might as well transfer to another school.

It's just that going up to a random foid and asking to pay her to walk around with you and pretend she's your girlfriend or whatever, that would be pretty low inhib. And if she's from the same campus and tells her friends about it, you might as well transfer to another school.
Nah I already know a couple foids that would be cool with doing it. I'm not retarded lmao, I would not just go up to a random foid and ask that of her.

I am pretty sure this can only work is OP is actually good looking. Foids want to cheat with high value chad not some uggo inkwell.
Might need to find where I found that story. Could be a larp but the guy who made it stated he was low tier normie i.e. not necessarily good looking, but yeah you're right.

Based. OP is coping insanely hard

Women will not help you in that way. Other women will know you're not in a relationship or banging any of your female "friends".

The only pre-selection tool is looks.

The only pre-selection tool is looks.
So would it work if I happened to be 6'2 with an okayish face but with a big ass head?
So would it work if I happened to be 6'2 with an okayish face but with a big ass head?

I mean, go stand in front of women and see how they respond to you. Then you'll know.

You are deceiving yourself if you believe femoids will ever help you in life.