Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Would like to run over this jailbaitfoid with my car so bad

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★
It was yesterday morning and I came home from the night shift. I turned on the indicator and wanted to turn onto my street. Then I noticed a young couple on the sidewalk who wanted to cross the street. Being the nice person I am, I stopped and gave a light signal to let them know that I was waiting and letting them cross the street. It was a girl and a boy. Around 14-15 years old. They probably just came from a party. They held hands. The boy thanked me as he looked at me (at least he moved his lips, I couldn't hear it) smiled and greeted me with his free hand. The foid, on the other hand, didn't even look at me. No gesture of thanks. Not even a glance. As if that were a given. There was no pedestrian crossing there. So I didn't have to do that at all. A gesture of thanks would have been the least she could have done to me. At least that's how it is customary in my country to thank people for being considerate in traffic. But she didn't even look at me. I would have loved to run over this little foid whore at that moment. But I would have killed the nice boy too. He didn't deserve that. Only this foidwhore deserves it.

I'm still upset about it at this point. These shitty whores think every man has to carry them on their hands without receiving any thanks in return.
Hopefully the boy will soon realize what a whore he is dealing with.

The foid, on the other hand, didn't even look at me. No gesture of thanks. Not even a glance. As if that were a given.
Foid trait : you can get away with being a rude piece of shit without being treated like a dog or seen as a menace by low IQ rags.

foids were raised to hate all men and see them as predators. so in their mind you shouldnt be thanked

Foid trait : you can get away with being a rude piece of shit without being treated like a dog or seen as a menace by low IQ rags.
I wanted to be nice. At least that's how it is in traffic in my culture. We also stop our cars and drive two wheels onto the sidewalk when we see a truck or bus trying to turn in our direction at a narrow intersection in front of us. Simply so that the other driver doesn't have to struggle through the intersection. We are considerate. We even learn this in driving school. And in every case, the other driver thanks you by raising his hand or nodding his head. Only this little foid whore has no manners. Because she thinks because she has a pussy between her legs, all men have to serve her.

Foids feel entitled to pretty much everything. Respect, safety, common courtesy, money, cushy jobs, loving relationships, chads, all the sex, etc....

It's why when they say that famous phrase "You're not entitled to a relationship, inkwel!!" they are projecting and rubbing in our faces that they feel entitled to it and they will get what they want, while we won't.

I wanted to be nice. At least that's how it is in traffic in my culture. We also stop our cars and drive two wheels onto the sidewalk when we see a truck or bus trying to turn in our direction at a narrow intersection in front of us. Simply so that the other driver doesn't have to struggle through the intersection. We are considerate. We even learn this in driving school. And in every case, the other driver thanks you by raising his hand or nodding his head. Only this little foid whore has no manners. Because she thinks because she has a pussy between her legs, all men have to serve her.
Be considerate with people that are worthy. Bus drivers, trucks drivers, firmen, of course you need to make way for them. Old people, little children going to school, people with handicap need to cross streets tbh.

BUT NORMIES SEX HAVERS GOING TO PARTY CAN FUCK OFF

Foids feel entitled to pretty much everything. Respect, safety, common courtesy, money, cushy jobs, loving relationships, chads, all the sex, etc....

It's why when they say that famous phrase "You're not entitled to a relationship, inkwel!!" they are projecting and rubbing in our faces that they feel entitled to it and they will get what they want, while we won't.
That's exactly what I was thinking at that moment. She is a little girl. OK. But it seems somehow genetically programmed into all of these whores, no matter how old, that all men have to serve them. That the world is theirs. And they justify all of this with the pussy between their legs and their pretty faces. I hate these whores. They poison our society almost as much as the Jew does.

I still remember my mother's admonitions that I shouldn't hit girls and that I have to be nice to them, etc. This type of upbringing lays the foundation for women to believe that they are allowed to do anything. Every rudeness, every cruelty. They reckon that men were raised by their mothers not to treat women for their actions the way they would treat men. And the same society wants to tell us about the supposed need for “equality” for women. Fuck you SJW sum! Women have been overprivileged since kindergarten!

Be considerate with people that are worthy. Bus drivers, trucks drivers, firmen, of course you need to make way for them. Old people, little children going to school, people with handicap need to cross streets tbh.

BUT NORMIES SEX HAVERS GOING TO PARTY CAN FUCK OFF
Yes, I have actually learned that. Actually, I'm totally stupid. I even saved this little Chad some time until he gets his next blowjob from his rude slut. I should have run over both of them.

That's exactly what I was thinking at that moment. She is a little girl. OK. But it seems somehow genetically programmed into all of these whores, no matter how old, that all men have to serve them. That the world is theirs. And they justify all of this with the pussy between their legs and their pretty faces. I hate these whores. They poison our society almost as much as the Jew does.

I still remember my mother's admonitions that I shouldn't hit girls and that I have to be nice to them, etc. This type of upbringing lays the foundation for women to believe that they are allowed to do anything. Every rudeness, every cruelty. They reckon that men were raised by their mothers not to treat women for their actions the way they would treat men. And the same society wants to tell us about the supposed need for “equality” for women. Fuck you SJW sum! Women have been overprivileged since kindergarten!
All very true. Don't let the fact that they're young and cute throw you off. They are all narcissistic monsters. This is taught to them from a very early age. Another victory of feminism that brings us a more jaded society.