Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would Jeremy Corbyn be based for United Kingdom

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Jeremy Corbyn:
-Claimed that immigration from EU was not high thus he planned on bringing more whites to Britain.
-Hates Israel
-Wanted to tax the (((rich)))

Meanwhile Boris Cuckson:

-Literaly of Turkish descent (not white).
@Made in Heaven
-Brought millions of niggers to Cucked Kingdom.
-Is a faggot that chokes on Israelis cock

they both work for the jews, it doesn't matter

Britain white people needs to cease to exist cuz of the colonial mogging they did in the past.

Bullies tend to live better live have a whole new meaning fr tbh ngl.

I feel like neither are that great. I did vote Tory in 2019 and... I mean right now I'm relatively happy because immigration is currently low but I don't know how long that will last for.

Corbyn struck me as a loose cannon and the left in general tend to be pretty anti-White, even in the UK.

I agree that being opposed to Israel is good but I'm not sure if it completely outweighs all the negatives.

I feel like neither are that great. I did vote Tory in 2019 and... I mean right now I'm relatively happy because immigration is currently low but I don't know how long that will last for.

Corbyn struck me as a loose cannon and the left in general tend to be pretty anti-White, even in the UK.

I agree that being opposed to Israel is good but I'm not sure if it completely outweighs all the negatives.
In the twelve months to March 2020, approximately 715 thousand people immigrated.Do you call that low?And most are non Europeans because (((Tories))) did not want European immigrants when they left EU

In the twelve months to March 2020, approximately 715 thousand people immigrated.Do you call that low?And most are non Europeans because (((Tories))) did not want European immigrants when they left EU

Sure but over the last 2 years it's been much lower. Something like 30% of where it was.