Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would it be volcelling to refuse to ascend with a foid who will abuse you?

Would it be volcelling to refuse to ascend with a foid who will abuse you?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I love my wife Ochako Uraraka (she isn't real)
★★★★★
Lets just say a foid who is hot and the way you like but she would fucking verbally abuse you everyday and even physically abuse you by hitting you and for you currycels and truecels you would likely have a hard time fighting back even if gymmaxxed so lets hear your answers?

Lets just say a foid who is hot and the way you like but she would fucking verbally abuse you everyday and even physically abuse you by hitting you and for you currycels and truecels you would likely have a hard time fighting back even if gymmaxxed so lets hear your answers?
No I don't think that counts as being a volcel.

Even if it did count then I guess you can call me a volcel because if never get with a woman who would just abuse me

No I don't think that counts as being a volcel.

Even if it did count then I guess you can call me a volcel because if never get with a woman who would just abuse me
You are black but if you were a absolute truecel and arent LARPing then fighting back would be difficult because truecels are usually ectomorph manlets

You are black but if you were a absolute truecel and arent LARPing then fighting back would be difficult because truecels are usually ectomorph manlets
Nah I could fight off a woman lol.

This is only a concern for weak manlets with gfs that abuse anavar

This is only a concern for weak manlets with gfs that abuse anavar
Ive deadass seen shit like skinny chad having a anavarmaxxed gf on tiktok

Me who could fuck both of them up:feelsLSD:

I think im ok with being hit and yelled at, as long as she doesn’t cheat on me :feelsaww:

If you can get one like this, and can manage to not fall in love, play along for sex and leave her if it's too much.
Ironically, abusive women are often afraid of being left, so she should be easier to manipulate.

To asnwer this question we need more infromation.

Frequency

Whats the kind of abuse?

How much effort is she putting in abusing
you? (A weak slap in the face? Hitting you with a frying pan in your sleep at 3am? Saying bad things to you?)