Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would it be possible to start a mafia in some poor country if ur rich in minecraft?

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
would it be possible to start a mafia in some poor country if ur rich in minecraft?

like if u had a lot of money, and ur in a very poor corrupt country

would it be possible to get contacts in police, who can .. get things done for you...

its well known you can pay them off for any crimes you commit. so why cant u pay them to set people up and shit?

or get them to turn a blind eye while you pay some poor gangsters to do bad things to someone who fucked with you

and even simple shit like getting them to lookup peoples addresses on their system by name

would be sick to have that. just some power. and money = power in these countries.

i said this idea to 2 geomaxxer guys and they just gave really egotistical responses. why? one of them even left a poor country recently cos a local threatening to kill him. why people i speak to such pussies?

(in role play in minecraft)

Last edited:
Nice username by the way

>Having friends.

A lot of stuff could go wrong if it’s poorly planned out
i was thinking to do it in ways where it cant be linked back to me , like paying anonymously and talking via anonymous apps etc

what stuff u think could go wrong?

Depends how cunning you are, most likely you'll end up dead at the hands of native crime syndicates.

I want to start a pirate group (in sea of thieves) once I grow up and have the money and experience from navy:feelsokman::feelsokman:

You'll most likely die trying do to so if you don't have any connections.Maybe in some midget countries like Indonesia or Philippines but even them have their own tall chad mafia I think.

You'll most likely die trying do to so if you don't have any connections.Maybe in some midget countries like Indonesia or Philippines but even them have their own tall chad mafia I think.
Why would u die trying to do it

And yah they’re the 2 countries I was thinking

Definitely. Just recruit some dirt poor locals, buy up properties for seedy businesses, get to know the cops, local politicians and other power movers in the area you'll move to and you're set.

Definitely. Just recruit some dirt poor locals, buy up properties for seedy businesses, get to know the cops, local politicians and other power movers in the area you'll move to and you're set.
i was gonna work towards this as i get older and if i ever have good money

but i mentioned it to some other geomaxxers in them countries and they all laughed at me and called me a retard and have giga egotistical responses, why?

It is probably possible but money alone isn't sufficient. You need a very specific type of mindset and ability to do this.

It is probably possible but money alone isn't sufficient. You need a very specific type of mindset and ability to do this.
what type of mindset and ability?

i was thinking to try get contacts with bad locals like that, and then contact via anoynmous chat services etc so stuff is untracable

i was gonna work towards this as i get older and if i ever have good money

but i mentioned it to some other geomaxxers in them countries and they all laughed at me and called me a retard and have giga egotistical responses, why?
TBH, they were probably just grasping at straws for a chance to insult you and feel superior. There's absolutely nothing impossible about someone moving into another country and getting into organized crime there. Stuff like that is already one of the major drivers of far-right sentiment in several countries.

I don't know if there's any article about it in English, but there was a pretty famous case where a guy from my Eastern European country moved all the way to SEA, started a security business in Thailand, and eventually became a high-ranking member of one of the most powerful crime organizations there. Considering that he did that despite starting as a moneyless migrant with no real idea of what to do, I see no reason why someone with a lot of saved money and a prepared plan of how to proceed shouldn't be able to do something similar.

TBH, they were probably just grasping at straws for a chance to insult you and feel superior. There's absolutely nothing impossible about someone moving into another country and getting into organized crime there. Stuff like that is already one of the major drivers of far-right sentiment in several countries.

I don't know if there's any article about it in English, but there was a pretty famous case where a guy from my Eastern European country moved all the way to SEA, started a security business in Thailand, and eventually became a high-ranking member of one of the most powerful crime organizations there. Considering that he did that despite starting as a moneyless migrant with no real idea of what to do, I see no reason why someone with a lot of saved money and a prepared plan of how to proceed shouldn't be able to do something similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back