Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would it be possible to get arthritis at 19?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
I have to pop my neck and back all the time and even after I do they still feel kinked like they haven't been popped. Barely typing makes my fingers and wrist hurt and I have terrible nerd neck and trouble standing up straight.

16771.jpg

Make an appointment with a qualified physician. Nobody on the internet will give you an actual diagnosis and especially not an a forum for male virgins

Make an appointment with a qualified physician. Nobody on the internet will give you an actual diagnosis and especially not an a forum for male virgins

water is wet bro

Yes but unlikely. It is likely you have poor posture, or if it is something clinical, i doubt it would be arthritis. Still, go to a doctor, don't go to the ER yet

Yes but unlikely. It is likely you have poor posture, or if it is something clinical, i doubt it would be arthritis. Still, go to a doctor, don't go to the ER yet
Yea that's true. I also need to go because I have a yeast infection on my chest.