Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would it be a good idea to open a chat room where the guests can chat?

Is it be a good idea to open a chat room where the guests can chat?

• Yes

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters
Didn't this used to exist?

Tenor

Would be too much work for the mods i guess.

Honestly I dont like this idea. Guests already outnumber everyone here. The last thing we need is IT users here, talking shit on our own website.

I dont get why you would even suggest this.

No amount of black pilling is going to change some random norman.

20200228 135205

they would discuss us like we were animals in a zoo and they're were visitors behind the glass

Honestly I dont like this idea. Guests already outnumber everyone here. The last thing we need is IT users here, talking shit on our own website.

I dont get why you would even suggest this.

No amount of black pilling is going to change some random norman.
It can be only a day to see what happens.
Letting the guests chat would be 4d chess tbh.

Would be funny to argue with normies here... on our own turf.

Would be funny to argue with normies here... on our own turf.
They won't be able to run to their reddit cuck masters whenever someone insults m'lady.
iqmogging normies is lifefuel
I suspect we'd iq mog them hard and they'd either run away or get blackpilled.

I suspect we'd iq mog them hard and they'd either run away or get blackpilled.

one flaw with your theory... You know that BrazilianNigger guy? He spends more time here than anyone else and he's still not blackpilled.

one flaw with your theory... You know that BrazilianNigger guy? He spends more time here than anyone else and he's still not blackpilled.
I think it's because he's gay or severely mentally disabled. Those kind of cucks are rare.

I don't even use our normal chat that much, but I'd be for a normiechat with certain conditions made to ensure no e-simping occurs:
  • Names of chatters, including us, are kept random. No usernames or unique IDs allowed. Different chatters are ID'd via a randomly generated number that resets every 20 minutes.
  • It is tightly monitored and controlled so no illegal content can be posted.
  • IPs that cause problems get banned.
  • No pictures/vids of any kind
  • Anyone that comes out as female/trans/gay is IP banned instantly (to prevent e-simping and faggotry). Possible e-simps are also banned and, if they are users here, get their accounts permabanned.
I'm sure foids will still find a way to chat, but they will be minimized as much as possible. Normies and ITcels will still post their hit and run garbage, but the chat is solely for shitposting and entertainment.

You likely won't blackpill anybody in chat. You would go there to insult normalfags and shitpost. Think of offtopic or our normal chat, but worse.

I don't even use our normal chat that much, but I'd be for a normiechat with certain conditions made to ensure no e-simping occurs:
  • Names of chatters, including us, are kept random. No usernames or unique IDs allowed. Different chatters are ID'd via a randomly generated number that resets every 20 minutes.
  • It is tightly monitored and controlled so no illegal content can be posted.
  • IPs that cause problems get banned.
  • No pictures/vids of any kind
  • Anyone that comes out as female/trans/gay is IP banned instantly (to prevent e-simping and faggotry). Possible e-simps are also banned and, if they are users here, get their accounts permabanned.
I'm sure foids will still find a way to chat, but they will be minimized as much as possible. Normies and ITcels will still post their hit and run garbage, but the chat is solely for shitposting and entertainment.

You likely won't blackpill anybody in chat. You would go there to insult normalfags and shitpost. Think of offtopic or our normal chat, but worse.
You thought this through very well. But I don't know if it's possible to make the usernames in the chat random.

I mean, it would just be a bunch of spam most likely, but it would definitely be amusing for a short while

Names of chatters, including us, are kept random. No usernames or unique IDs allowed. Different chatters are ID'd via a randomly generated number that resets every 20 minutes.
Steve Wozniak iq.
I mean, it would just be a bunch of spam most likely, but it would definitely be amusing for a short while
:feelsokman:

Id say no. It would be a total shitshow. It would void the vetting process. Hundreds of incel haters posting stuff to try and get the site shut down? More work than the mods could ever keep up with. Registration atleast negates a lot of this. Guests can stay guests. The chat would be impossible to keep up with and an absolute shit show. It would have to be deactivated within the day believe me
It can be a separate chat room not part of the user chat room. The mod work will be the hardest thing, you're right.

No. You dont let normied or women on here at all costs.

First you do this stupid chat idea. Women come here and gain orbitters. Link their stupid social medias. Suddenly the cucks here are coming out of hiding. "Let the females post on the main forum! They already post in the chat whats the difference?" Suddenly we have women posting here. "Can we lower down on the sexism? The women dont like it".

Next thing you know this is foreveralone2.0
You know the chat room would still be moderated right? Every time anyone suggests these kind of things there's always people that assumes that all the rules will be abolished with it.

We have discord and other sites for Interaction with guests. If it was on the same domain, people could post ridiculous stuff. Just look what happened on braincels. IT posted CP to try and get it banned. Whether or not the guests are actual members. The laws wouldn't allow the site to stay up most likely if people were posting overly illegal stuff en mass.
Those would be some very dedicated cucks who'd try to do that. An incel discord where the guests are allowed would be a lot safer, but it will probably be reported and taken down shortly.

Id say no. It would be a total shitshow. It would void the vetting process. Hundreds of incel haters posting stuff to try and get the site shut down? More work than the mods could ever keep up with. Registration atleast negates a lot of this. Guests can stay guests. The chat would be impossible to keep up with and an absolute shit show. It would have to be deactivated within the day believe me
To solve the potential flooding and spam issues, implement a time between posts delay mechanism. For mods, farm out the modding to forum members. We would report hateful or trolling content organically, much like we do now. Or just have a team dedicated to just modding normiechat. It could also be something that is only done on weekends. I kinda would like to experiment with it just to see what kind of people we have watching us. I have a strong suspicion we have many paranoidcels as bluepillers. I also have a strong suspicion that at least 30% of our guests are foids.

No. You dont let normied or women on here at all costs.

First you do this stupid chat idea. Women come here and gain orbitters. Link their stupid social medias. Suddenly the cucks here are coming out of hiding. "Let the females post on the main forum! They already post in the chat whats the difference?" Suddenly we have women posting here. "Can we lower down on the sexism? The women dont like it".

Next thing you know this is foreveralone2.0
What about just letting nonincel sub8males post under this format?

eh no thanks. on braincels we would constantly be bombarded with low IQ normie comments either hating us, bragging or asking obvious questions which could be solved with a 2 minute google search

they won't contribute anything and I doubt anyone here would want to talk to them anyway.

eh no thanks. on braincels we would constantly be bombarded with low IQ normie comments either hating us, bragging or asking obvious questions which could be solved with a 2 minute google search

they won't contribute anything and I doubt anyone here would want to talk to them anyway.
You have to keep in mind you were on leddit though. Being on leddit means you are constantly exposed to a never ending stream of bluepilled simps. On this site, people actually have to show up here and chat. It would also be anonymous, so no karma whoring or e-whoring.

You have to keep in mind you were on leddit though. Being on leddit means you are constantly exposed to a never ending stream of bluepilled simps. On this site, people actually have to show up here and chat. It would also be anonymous, so no karma whoring or e-whoring.
I guess it would benefit lurkers who for some reason cannot sign up.

It does happen. But that's why servers with good vetting last the longest. Simply allowing a space with zero vetting would spell huge amounts of trouble. Plus for a lot of users this site is a space exclusively for them to get away from such people. There's alternatives to this idea but I don't think.it would work well on this site. Maybe if Serge made a site that's focused on incels and guests debating or talking. But that's what the rest of the internet is for really.
Men don't identify as incels on other sites usually, so when they debate they have to say "my incel friend thinks..." because they'll be worried about normies harassing them. A different site for users and guests would be a good idea, but I wonder if it will just be like looksmax.

It would still take up nearly all mod focus. Think. Sometimes we have thousands of guests. A lot of them hateful. The mods wouldn't be able to moderate the site properly with their attention mostly focused on the posts of non-incels. Just see the domain name and rules to see the people this site is for
You keep the time between posts set to a certain amount. Implement auto-moderation that targets certain keywords. Create a separate mod team made up of users here with high post counts and decent rep. Keep it only open on weekends. A separate site would be nice, but that would require a cross site userbase, something I don't believe many here would participate in.
Men don't identify as incels on other sites usually, so when they debate they have to say "my incel friend thinks..." because they'll be worried about normies harassing them. A different site for users and guests would be a good idea, but I wonder if it will just be like looksmax.
A separate site would turn into looksmax very quickly from all the chadlite larpers. Besides, the point of normiechat would be rapid fire debate and shitposting. You don't need a whole site dedicated to it. A temporary chat would work just fine.

If they want to talk to us they should register. Or look for a discord/Reddit/other site. Or whatever. Plenty of places for them to be able to talk to us. But I think it shouldn't be so easy for them such as to allow potentially thousands of unregistered users to post and message on this site. We all had to register for the privilege to post here. They should be held to the same standard. Them being allowed to post here would be a benefit and favour to them. Not us.
But the normies want to talk to the "real" incels from this site. Incels from other places aren't interesting to them. Them posting here under our rules can benefit us too, and if it goes bad like you said then the chat room can be nuked easily.

It would only ever be nuked tbh. They can always request elsewhere. Or try to join impending a ban. If they want so badly to talk to us they will be able to find a way. But allowing them here. Along with an abundance of trolls and malicious people would be a massive detriment to the site.
The risk might be too high, maybe I'm underestimating the damage malicious cucks can do in a public chat.

Oh believe me. Just consider the times our guests spike. Thousands of them. Not to mention regular guests who hate us. And many that have made accounts and been banned. It would also allow banned users to return. For every genuinely curious person, there would be atleast 20 malicious people, at a bare minimum I imagine. So even if 200 guests joined the chat at one time. It would just fail. It would be a pointless argument, and insults towards us. Break many rules. And such guests couldn't exactly be banned. Any genuine discussion would be buried in seconds
That's true, with all the hate we have it will probably not be good to let users keep coming back with minor consequences. But maybe because it's just a chat with hundreds of others, like they have on youtube livestreams, they'll be too burned out to outdo the other chatters there on a consistent basis after being ip banned on most of their devices.