Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would i go to jail if id assault two people in front of me who are clearly mocking/bullying/insulting me?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
I am always scared of jail and thats why i let people walk all over me and in the end im the doormat

after years i realised how important it is to not be doormat

but what about such situation? i have a lot of situations like these. i literally go take bus, and theres someone i know on bus stop looking in my eyes and laughing or insulting me. i always want to demolish him bad but im scared about jail cuz technicially its assault but provoked one right?

I still think jail could be kinda comfy

not worth it tbh

Yes you would. Cops would take their side of the story not yours.

if u r incel then yes you would

This isn’t a schoolyard, you’d get arrested for assault and more likely than not you’d lose the initial confrontation anyway

You should provoke them to attack you. Then you can fuck them up and say it was self defence.

You'll do life in prison and get raped by BBC and rope

Depending on the person they might want to fight and won't get LE involved but don't do that that's retarded

FBI is watching you