Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would Heinrich Himmler Be Posting Here Today?

Title.

• Total voters
DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★
Him as a kid:
Heinrich Himmler as a child

Younger man:
Heinrich himmler 1900 1945 leading member of the german nazi party KG36JH

Him in his middle-aged years:

Bundesarchiv Bild 183 S72707 Heinrich Himmler

One of my favorite historical figures.

Personally, I do believe he would be posting here. He has glasses, a shit eye-area, bad maxilla, and also was a chinless at a young age also.

Last edited:
One of the few men that actually aged like wine lol

I think he looks more menacing and dangerous
Jfl doesn't mean anything, he looks like a literal Chud with a worse hairline & jawline

He seems like the betabux type

He seems like the type betabux type
Not even that

And tbh, if he only can ascend via-betabux he's more or less Incel in a way.

Yeah lmao everybody who met him described him as a shy beta.

Low tier normie. He was likely NT and could ascend today by betabuxxing

That's odd, because he's literally me. :waitwhat:

Yeah agreed, he possibly was Autistic also.

No he didn't, and even then look at his chin & eye-area.
He was a slightly below average white guy because of his fivehead and decent looking, he wouldn’t struggle much today, but he had no halos besides his race.

IMG 9086

His wife, a mid tier Becky

He could statusmax and moneymax, he was one of the most powerful men in the nazi regim

He could statusmax and moneymax, he was one of the most powerful men in the nazi regim
How could he statusmaxx & moneymaxx nowadays with no NSDAP though? :waitwhat:

Yeah, if he was alive today he’d likely be an administrator in the police or army.

Yeah, if he was alive today he’d likely be an administrator in the police or army.
Being NT possibly could save him in that sense I guess.

Hypergamy wasn't that bad back then, plus he was statusmaxxed

Nah, he was a chinlet; look at the images again.
Maybe in this picture not in the pictures you posted

How could he statusmaxx & moneymaxx nowadays with no NSDAP though? :waitwhat:
If he could rise so high in the hierarchy or Nazi Germany then why not in modern Germany ? Most German politicians werent tallfags or moggers

If he could rise so high in the hierarchy or Nazi Germany then why not in modern Germany ?
Different political climate.
Most German politicians werent tallfags or moggers
Back then, not sure about nowadays

Merkel heightmogs Putin who's about 5'7 I think, so I assume most male German politicians are tallfags.

You can see it even there, and that picture is purposely set-up to make him look as good as possible.

You also see how bad his maxilla was.

2955.jpg

images

These show how it really was.
He was ugly but not subhuman. He was likely NT and high IQ so if he were alive today he would probably just betabuxx as well as statusmaxx. As a boy and young man he dreamed of being a high ranking army officer and would most likely follow that path if he were alive today.

Yes. I bet his drive to enact the final solution and how harsh he was with how the SS acted was fueled by his incel rage tbh.

reminds me of those foids that simp over guys like eric harris, they wouldnt date him in a million years if they didnt know hes a mass murderer

reminds me of those foids that simp over guys like eric harris, they wouldnt date him in a million years if they didnt know hes a mass murderer
Female depravity knows no bounds :feelsseriously:

I doubt it because he was statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed. Plus those stylish SS uniforms are a really good looksmax and would add to any mans smv

But if youre asking would he be here if he was born into a lower class family in the modern era, then yes he'd def be posting here. Objectively a sub 5, some might even go as far as to say subhuman

Him as a kid:
View attachment 1208851

Younger man:
View attachment 1208852

Him in his middle-aged years:

View attachment 1208853

One of my favorite historical figures.

Personally, I do believe he would be posting here. He has glasses, a shit eye-area, bad maxilla, and also was a chinless at a young age also.
In my personal opinion nazism is a form of simping and cuckoldry because you are only concerned with the most genetically Superior men reproducing the Next Generation as the low tier men get thrown into the Eastern front as canon fodder

Different political climate.

Back then, not sure about nowadays

Merkel heightmogs Putin who's about 5'7 I think, so I assume most male German politicians are tallfags.
Current Bundeskanzler Olaf Scholz is 5'7ft manlet

He looks like Todd Thundercock

Yes so would Goebbels & Eichmann. Himmler looked more like Hirohito than an Aryan Chad he was also 5 ft 8

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S72707,_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg
Hirohito_in_dress_uniform_(cropped).jpg
un-cartel-de-propaganda-nazi-clasico-que-dice-que-el-estudiante-aleman-lucha-por-el-fuhrer-y-el-pueblo-2g0pbhm.jpg

I wonder if he had mongoloid blood, he looks simmilar to Emperor Hirohito.

Looks like your average, run of the mill inbred kraut.

If he had blonde hair I think he would look Finnish
Yeah probably, most Finns do look like that. They don't even have much Asiatic in them even I think, it's only around 3-5%. Part of the reason they have those features I think, is due to the climate/geography & those features being adaptations for it.
Yes so would Goebbels & Eichmann. Himmler looked more like Hirohito than an Aryan Chad he was also 5 ft 8

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S72707,_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg
Hirohito_in_dress_uniform_(cropped).jpg
un-cartel-de-propaganda-nazi-clasico-que-dice-que-el-estudiante-aleman-lucha-por-el-fuhrer-y-el-pueblo-2g0pbhm.jpg
His glasses for sure don't help lol.

His glasses for sure don't help lol.
Seriously the resemblance is crazy, they could pass for brothers. Hermann Goering (Before he got fat) Joachhim von Ribbentrop & Rudolf Hess were the biggest moggers in NS Germany.

hermann-goering-in-wwi-cpj9aa.jpg
390px-Rudolph-hess.jpg
MV5BMWU4YWY1NjgtMGRlNy00OWQ4LWIyZmItOTg0ZTViODUyMDEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Seriously the resemblance is crazy, they could pass for brothers. Hermann Goering (Before he got fat) Joachhim von Ribbentrop & Rudolf Hess were the biggest moggers in NS Germany.

hermann-goering-in-wwi-cpj9aa.jpg
390px-Rudolph-hess.jpg
MV5BMWU4YWY1NjgtMGRlNy00OWQ4LWIyZmItOTg0ZTViODUyMDEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
Rudolf Hess literally deserted to try and end the "Aryan brother war" between Germany and UK and as thanks they put him behind bars for life (he eventually roped in prison).