Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would having a girlfriend give you motivation?

Would having a girlfriend motivate you?

• Yes

Votes: 83 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Maybe/Unsure

Votes: 22 19.1%

• Total voters
Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
So, as I’m sure many of us can relate to, my life is pretty shit. Next to no friends, shunned and bullied in high school, no job prospects and I have the IQ of a plastic bin of lettuce. I won’t go too much into detail because that’s not the point, but life sucks.

However, if I had a girlfriend, I’d be motivated. I would have someone to live for, someone who cared about me. Just one person who loved me for who I am would give me the strength to carry on with life, instead of having nothing to live for.

Pretty much. Looking at my ugly mug in the mirror destroys my desire for self-improvement. I just go with the motions at this point. Get up. Catch a train. Work. Catch a train back home. Sleep.

Nope, because life is fucked already beyond repairing mode.

Yes, because it's something you can look forward to everyday.

Neither yes nor no.

Motivation from foids is very relative. It depends on the guy.

So far I have seen normies who are in a "relationships", live in a literal hell. Their life is surrounded by constant fear of getting cheated on, getting dumped over a some stupid petty issues, they seem to be mentally occupied with the their "SO's feelings" 90% of the day. They act very insecure around their "SO"s and acts like her slave. I have seen normie's life getting literally destroyed from the pressure of maintaining some hole day and night. It's a total nightmare.

But on the other hand, the situation is completely different for chads. They keep a harem of holes where he literally has to do zero maintenance. I know a chad who even does not call her fwb. When he needs to fuck, he just texts. All foids seem to be "low maintenance" for a chad naturally. When a chad feels down or bored, he just sends a text and a wet pussy is ready within an hour. In that case, foids can motivate you. It's unreal.

Probably not. I have zero passion for anything. At least some incels like music or do well in school. I'm a dropout and do nothing but work and browse forums.

Maybe, but I have a hard time imagining a foid falling for an ethnic man. My life is pretty pathetic too, I think it's beyond salvaging.

More likely anxiety, knowing that this is all a facade and she will be gone soon.

Yes. I don't put in as much effort at work as I could because I feel like I have nothing to lose. If I had a girlfriend then I'd put in more effort because I'd want to keep the job so I can maintain my social status and eventually use the salary to support a family. As it stands I'm not particularly afraid of losing my job because if that happens I'll just end up looking for another job. It might not be as good as the one I have now, but either way my life wouldn't actually change since I'd still live alone in a tiny apartment.

Pretty much. Looking at my ugly mug in the mirror destroys my desire for self-improvement. I just go with the motions at this point. Get up. Catch a train. Work. Catch a train back home. Sleep.

You see sense in this? basically you are saiyng that being ugly kill everything, but having a girlfriend would help, the question is how? there's no sense in this, having a girlfriend doens't mean that you are avarage now or even GL, you will still ugly, and if is this that kill everything for you, so having a girlfriend would do NOTHING.

Yes, because it's something you can look forward to everyday.
High IQ. You get to come home to someone who likes/loves you that has sex with you and tells you nice things about yourself and you makes you feel good like you have value in life

Probably yes tbh

Chads not only get to fuck the bitches, they have a harem of spiritual cheerleaders that boost his ego, and help him maintain/improve his already high status.

You see sense in this? basically you are saiyng that being ugly kill everything, but having a girlfriend would help, the question is how? there's no sense in this, having a girlfriend doens't mean that you are avarage now or even GL, you will still ugly, and if is this that kill everything for you, so having a girlfriend would do NOTHING.
Hes saying if he had a gf he wouldn't feel so shitty or ugly because for someone to date him they'd have to find him attractive would boost his self esteem and motivating him by thinking he has worth to someone

Yes. I've seen guys go from incel tier self esteem to Normie tier simply from having a gf.

Even betabuxers have better self esteem that most of us.

Hes saying if he had a gf he wouldn't feel so shitty or ugly because for someone to date him they'd have to find him attractive would boost his self esteem and motivating him by thinking he has worth to someone

Doesn't seems to be, I can't relate with this too.

If she was loyal then yes I would.
Too bad she doesn't exist.

That's what i gathered from it. What cant you relate to ?

I really think having a girlfriend won't help most of times, all the trauma of childhood and suffer is purely because of my/their own looks.

Even with girlfriends the BlackPill that I am not a good in anything also bad genetic would still stuck in my mind and is the worst thing (for me).

Chads not only get to fuck the bitches, they have a harem of spiritual cheerleaders that boost his ego, and help him maintain/improve his already high status.
I don’t need a harem, I need one.

Yes, most likely.

Nah, I've thought about this a lot, and it wouldn't. I'm too mentally fucked at this point.

Having mutual attraction with my looksmatch will be lifefuel

So, as I’m sure many of us can relate to, my life is pretty shit. Next to no friends, shunned and bullied in high school, no job prospects and I have the IQ of a plastic bin of lettuce. I won’t go too much into detail because that’s not the point, but life sucks.

However, if I had a girlfriend, I’d be motivated. I would have someone to live for, someone who cared about me. Just one person who loved me for who I am would give me the strength to carry on with life, instead of having nothing to live for.
other guys post about their gf on social media all the time, and make her be their background or header image, so you go to their profile and immediately you see a giant blown-up image of his gf's legs or face

and when they interact its the gf telling him stuff like "hang in there, we'll go to x beach or waterpark or whatever when you get back" (implied that he'll get action too)

so yeah

But on the other hand, the situation is completely different for chads. They keep a harem of holes where he literally has to do zero maintenance. I know a chad who even does not call her fwb. When he needs to fuck, he just texts. All foids seem to be "low maintenance" for a chad naturally. When a chad feels down or bored, he just sends a text and a wet pussy is ready within an hour. In that case, foids can motivate you. It's unreal.
imagine having this kind of power :feelsrope:

Having a girlfriend does mean you aren't ugly.

No, because the preconception I have of what a relationship would be like, is very likely a media fantasy and would have very little in common with what a real relationship is like.

One girlfriend can't motivate me . I want a harem of them.

I've always had goals and dreams, but the biological calling for a mate is ruining me, if I had a gf I would be able get through college life without stressing about the prospect of being an incel by the time I graduate, I would be so much more productive its not even funny.
I am a youngcel and still attempting to ascend, but as time passes I feel worse and worse about being a kissless loveless virgin.

Having a girlfriend implies fullfilment in affection and intimacy. That helps to climb third step of Maslow's pyramid and concentrate on self-improvement.

The only one that coul motivate me would be myself but why bother when I know I'll never be chad anyway. If I lookmaxed I would look like the average 6/10 beta supplier and the best I could hope for is being a living ATM for some foid that hates me.

The only one that coul motivate me would be myself but why bother when I know I'll never be chad anyway. If I lookmaxed I would look like the average 6/10 beta supplier and the best I could hope for is being a living ATM for some foid that hates me.

If I had gf I would just spend every waking hour waiting for her leaving me for Chad.

No. I'm simply too far gone.

No, because she wiuld be fucking other guys behind my back. Remember that you are not competition against high tier normies, chadlites, chads that will flirt with your "loyal girlfriend" and she eventually accept

No, because she wiuld be fucking other guys behind my back. Remember that you are not competition against high tier normies, chadlites, chads that will flirt with your "loyal girlfriend" and she eventually accept

Yeah also this. Unless you keep her locked up as a housewife or some shit and don't let her have any relationship with other men.

Only a virgin gf, a non-virgin couldn't motivate me to do shit, fuck off slut

Of course it would, an army group can't keep going if there is no logistical support for it.

Yes. I've seen guys go from incel tier self esteem to Normie tier simply from having a gf.

Even betabuxers have better self esteem that most of us.
well.. fuuuck

It would have if it happened before my mental health got fucked up. Some days I don't even have strength to get out of bed to eat. Having a personal blowjob machine isn't gonna magically fix that.

Yes, until I have to man up against Chad and get my ass beaten while he takes my gf

If the government wants our country to be more productive, they should take steps to eliminate female hypergamy in society. When 80% of men are unloved, they will have nothing to work for. There is no incentive.

It's the driving motivator behind men. It always has been. Mike Tyson was only so good because his trainer told him that's his only ticket to pussy(he was incel before that).

Definitely. Just something positive in my life. I'd be able to quit alcohol and start working as a software engineer

My pain is too big right now and I'm too blackpilled, she need to be very lovely and nice to me to break my shield.

Why would a girl do that for me if she could just install tinder and get a chad just for swiping a screen? It's over for me boddy boyos let me embrace the shadows.

Yes. I don't put in as much effort at work as I could because I feel like I have nothing to lose. If I had a girlfriend then I'd put in more effort because I'd want to keep the job so I can maintain my social status and eventually use the salary to support a family. As it stands I'm not particularly afraid of losing my job because if that happens I'll just end up looking for another job. It might not be as good as the one I have now, but either way my life wouldn't actually change since I'd still live alone in a tiny apartment.
This