Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would femoids reject a chad because of his voice?

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
If a PSL mogger sounded like a high E twink would femoids reject him?

His SMV would be reduced, but ultimately there's no way a foid among the tier of a Becky would reject him, regardless; he could just somewhat lower his voice as much as he could and stay quiet while ascending. :society:

His SMV would be reduced, but ultimately there's no way a foid among the tier of a Becky would reject him, regardless; he could just somewhat lower his voice as much as he could and stay quiet while ascending. :society:
Would she ltr a twink sounding chad?

Would still somehow halo him. I.e. they’d see him as “precious” or “delicate” if he had a twink voice. Chad could just circumvent it anyways by never speaking, and he’d be viewed as stoic.

Would still somehow halo him. I.e. they’d see him as “precious” or “delicate” if he had a twink voice. Chad could just circumvent it anyways by never speaking, and he’d be viewed as stoic.
High iq gray

yes because some foids think men need to sound like morgan freeman

:yes:

Maybe stacies would shun him for bad voice, but beckies and hideous foids would always be willing to suck off his cock.

They'd only reject him for sex if he sounded like an autist.

Here I am with the opposite dilemma

Chads can usually get away with minor flaws. Fat Chad has a dad bod. Autistic Chad is quirky.

Chad could easily get away with an effeminate or nasally voice.

She'd tell him to always keep his mouth shut and swear to always remain silent until the day he dies.