Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would Elvis and The Beach Boys still be considered chads?

F

Frenesi

Upa Neguinho
-
What about Duane eddy or Eddie Cochrane?

No, because they're old musicians from the 50's/60's and anything from the 50's is misogynistic, y'all
:soy:

You got me thinking; I believe they would given that in their prime they both sang about either sex (seriously, Elvis got away with a lot on those lyrics) or teen-friendly topics about having a good time. 60 odd years later and that's still what pop stars sing about today.

I would say however that the bar for getting into stardom for looks has been inverted compared to those days. You look at The Beach Boys and they all looked like incels, with the big exception being Dennis Wilson. But if you think about female superstars of the Elvis era, they were top of the shelf gorgeous. Nowadays I'd say it's the opposite, the female superstars have gotten progressively uglier while the males have gotten a lot more attractive. Such is life.

Hard to say. Elvis? Maybe. Beach Boys? Idk. Standards for men have gone way up since then but status can still elevate someone. In any case I fear to think about minimum looks to slay in 2060 with the way things are going.

No, because they're old musicians from the 50's/60's and anything from the 50's is misogynistic, y'all
:soy:

And Chads aren't misogynistic? They can virtue signal all they want (the ones that do anyways) but at the end of the day if you're constantly pump and dumping women you obviously don't respect them. None of this matters to 'foids though of course because they're hot and that's all that matters to them.

Elvis, yes, obviously. Beach Boys, only one of them would qualify:

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fbc387706-64e9-11e8-9092-dbb5f656af2a.jpg

I don't know much about their music, but i take the reason the group was made almost entirely of nerds is that they wrote their own songs, much like the The Beatles. Evils was more of a manufactured product. The music was written by other people and he received artificial promotion. He had a decent singing voice but he was picked entirely for his face.

Elvis, yes, obviously. Beach Boys, only one of them would qualify:

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fbc387706-64e9-11e8-9092-dbb5f656af2a.jpg

I don't know much about their music, but i take the reason the group was made almost entirely of nerds is that they wrote their own songs, much like the The Beatles. Evils was more of a manufactured product. The music was written by other people and he received artificial promotion. He had a decent singing voice but he was picked entirely for his face.
High IQ post. late Elvis was effectively the first corporate manufactered singer, a concept that kpop would then take to it's logical extreme.
Also, the Beach Boys looked so incel that it's not even funny. Their modern male looksmatches are buying uzies as we speak