Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would ascending fix all your problems?

• yes

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • no

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters
Most of them yeah

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Hello All

what about you ?

around 70% of my issues

a big part of my problems

It would fix most of them but the trauma from the subhuman life would still remain

it wouldnt do shit. i know that even if i were to ascend she would leave me in an instant because im a dickcel its so FUCKING OVER

ascending would mean surgery, fatloss, and geomaxxing but I’m sure in the end if it works it’ll be worth it alp

I’m at a point where ascension wouldn’t feel like anything, I need help with other things.

If by ascending it’s not just sex but a gf or wife, then yes it would solve most.

No, but it beats rotting.

the most brootal of all pills. destroys your sense of self like literally nothing else
how big are you though. idk what dickcel cutoff is. im 5'5 but my dick is 6.8 inches. i still not able to ascend though. as under 7 inches doesnt impress foids and im so ugly my dick doesnt make any difference. its my only non-subhuman trait unforunately. my face is awful

how big are you though. idk what dickcel cutoff is. im 5'5 but my dick is 6.8 inches. i still not able to ascend though. as under 7 inches doesnt impress foids and im so ugly my dick doesnt make any difference. its my only non-subhuman trait unforunately. my face is awful
i dont make the cutoff and im below average. 6.8" is fucking neat tho i would kill for that.

Socially, yes.

I would be motivated to wageslave again, talk to people and be a part of society.

Ascending won't help me get more money.

Legalizing Rape would but the feds are such cucks.
God I hate the law I fucking despise it

Majority of them

Would fix 90% of my problems easily

Would give me a reason to stop LDARing and make myself the best version I can be.