Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion would any of you shortcels do surgery to increase your height?

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-

I just saw this and I'm wondering how many of you would have height increasing surgery if you had the money. Do you think its worth it?

It can be extremely painful, and there is also a risk that you will become disabled. But if you are a shortcel you are already disabled so...

You won't become a chad, but at least you will get some height obsessed whore who would fuck anything above 6 feet

fuck no i'd rather be able bodied because what am i gonna do with that height if i cant MOVE

Imagine risking your limbs and ability to walk for limb lengthening surgery, then become a guy with a wheelchair

fuck no i'd rather be able bodied because what am i gonna do with that height if i cant MOVE
that's what I'm thinking but some people are so obsessed with their height that they would rather be disabled than short.

every manlet would if they have money

latest
I end up like this mf probably

No since I am very short and won't help me that much

There is no winning either way

I don't trust plastic/aesthetic surgeries, there's a lot of potential to make things worse

Giga manlet turning themselves into normal manlets with disablities.
No thanks although im 5'9.5 i wont chadmaxx my height and ruin my legs