Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would a solo road trip appeal to you?

I don't know how to drive a car, goddamnit my life sucks nigger ass

Listening to music, eating good food, hotboxing the car, driving around till you get that hypnotic tired feeling on a highway at night and then finding somewhere to stop and going to bed. It all sounds comfy as fuck

Listening to music, eating good food, hotboxing the car, driving around till you get that hypnotic tired feeling on a highway at night and then finding somewhere to stop and going to bed. It all sounds comfy as fuck
:yes:

Yeah this nigga gets it. :yes:

Oh, yeah I do it all the time!- It is great.- I bring music and audiobooks with me, and enjoy the drive and the in-car entertainment and the scenery.- I highly recommend it--- I've driven across the U.S. and back twice, and I also did some driving in Canada on this long dirt road in Labrador.

One tip:- you can save money on hotels by sleeping in your car.- I use a Jeep Grand Cherokee and when I recline the driver's seat and put a blanket over me, it's comfortable and spacious.- And then you can get showers at truck stops.- So you won't need a hotel every night

Oh, yeah I do it all the time!- It is great.- I bring music and audiobooks with me, and enjoy the drive and the in-car entertainment and the scenery.- I highly recommend it--- I've driven across the U.S. and back twice, and I also did some driving in Canada on this long dirt road in Labrador.

One tip:- you can save money on hotels by sleeping in your car.- I use a Jeep Grand Cherokee and when I recline the driver's seat and put a blanket over me, it's comfortable and spacious.- And then you can get showers at truck stops.- So you won't need a hotel every night
Good info. I too would skip the hotels. Maybe stay one night every couple weeks just to get good sleep to recharge. Plus sleeping in vehicle or tent would save money. Basically gas is your biggest expense.

Rather hotelmaxx if I had the money, but I guess it's a good idea for poorcels who want to travel

As long as I won't encounter groups of young people with females in them, a road trip like this would be a highly welcomed distraction.

As long as I won't encounter groups of young people with females in them, a road trip like this would be a highly welcomed distraction.
-
Some of the rest stops are big facilities with stores and restaurants, so you see tons of people there of all types, including young foids...- but I guess you could pee in the woods somewhere instead LOL

-
Some of the rest stops are big facilities with stores and restaurants, so you see tons of people there of all types, including young foids...- but I guess you could pee in the woods somewhere instead LOL
Of course you gotta go grocery shopping and take care of your hygiene somewhere, but as I go to the nature I would like avoid these encounters as much as I can. They instantly tear me into depression, I couldn't enjoy the hiking and exploring if I saw a group of young people with females in it (knowing that I'm invisible to them).

Definitely. I generally prefer doing things alone than with other people anyway, and going solo like this gives you so much freedom and flexibility.

Only if I was american. I couldn't sleep in a car without a gun

No money no job no car no nothing
so no
also i'm too comfy at home with my computer

I have a few times, they're fun. But they're always 3x more expensive than you budget them to be.

I've done it. You get the feeling of adventurous discovery as you go through new states you've never been through. There is nobody to bother you. There is time to space out and think to yourself. Just bring along some entertainment too.
It all sounds comfy as fuck
Yes

Sure.

Just a can, a cooler, and a sleeping bag

don't like driving where other people are on the road. maybe if the apocalypse wiped out everybody.

Oh man that's the best .
Once I woke up to realizing having no more " freinds" was much better and sane for me.
Fuck last year I finally figured out the timing issue on a older model truck after replacing the bottom end I've had for awhile... went back to mum's in the shitty state I ran from I had hopes I could save the damn GMC and bring it to where I'm now living, fuck I tell ya, not only it was rewarding AF but it was such a hell of a 6 hour roadtrip. Feared that it would break on the way home but the sooner I got closer to home I started to blaze up and look around my cab and realize that living a life on your own taking charge of fixing things. doing things your own way and having it your own way and not being corrupted by some faggot chadlite fake freind/s always telling you where to pull out to is pure bliss. Running all over the dessert highways is good for my incel soul. Makes me think I'm catching up to what the privileged normie fags do often. Yet it involves me saving my beloved vehicles or bringing more home.

don't like driving where other people are on the road. maybe if the apocalypse wiped out everybody.
This is why I did all my pleasure cruises at night. I'm more of a night owl anyway. I don't need no dumbshit redhair rear ending my 80s corvette in her fucking passat or hyundai . Fuck I hate everyone they are such sheep in their normie grey blob bucket consumerist disposable shitmobiles. Always in my fucking mirror, fucking cunt it's not my fault your life is shit cos you chose chad to drive you crazy and your on your pms fucking TOOL female.
Fuuuckk. Way better to take the classic project car out at night when the sheep are asleep. I've already been rear bumped by a dumb ass mexican female...
Said her shitling 5 yr old was pulling her hair....
I told the dumb cunt this is why you put your cuntlings in a goddamned car seat.
I was not easy on her nor the insurance
Being a sex less dude who's busted his ass for that C4 I shouldn't have to tolerate some hag who's had 6 kids and 50,000 fuckings get off easy after her sheep basket 2004 explorer hit my ride. No way. After that I did my errands a bit time clock wise differently. Fuck people it don't matter how hard you try to avoid some brainless sheep they will always find some way to life annoy rape you of you and your things. So glad I got out of CA

Not with these gas prices

It would be too depressing to go alone, maybe if I had 1 or 2 brocels to roadtripmaxx with I‘d give it a shot

Something like this. Ignore that it’s a Chad lite in the video. I think it would be relaxing taking a solo road trip, just doing whatever you wanted.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SI9hKGjS1LE

LOL not in a million years

All the world isn’t as safe as USA or Europe
If I did that here I’ll possibly be killed by street vermin

Also here is fucking shit scenery , there is nothing to see except shit looking rocks and desert

It would be too depressing to go alone, maybe if I had 1 or 2 brocels to roadtripmaxx with I‘d give it a shot
That would be fun too.

LOL not in a million years

All the world isn’t as safe as USA or Europe
If I did that here I’ll possibly be killed by street vermin

Also here is fucking shit scenery , there is nothing to see except shit looking rocks and desert
Good point. Guess I was thinking from USA perspective as that is all I know.

vaping is a good cope ngl

I did that many a time

No.

But if its my homies I'm all in.

No.

But if its my homies I'm all in.
But then again I probably can't afford the fuel prices, I would also probably get killed, raped and robbed (in that order) if I sleep in car on a highway where I live and lastly I don't know how to drive:feelsmage:

Would do it with a brocel because I'm afraid of gay faggot aliens coming into for my horse ass