Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would a rich (8 figure net worth) and good looking white guy be able to ascend in Japan?

I

IncelDisciple

Banned
-
I'm just curious as to how even a good looking guy with unlimited resources and money would be able to ascend in a country where he doesn't fluently speak the language in a society that is actively hostile towards foreigners.

Japan is not like northwestern Europe where foreigners/immigrants are not only supported but placed on a pedestal and considered "exotic". It's the exact opposite. The typical whitecel probably has a better chance of ascending in Saudi Arabia than in fucking Japan.

would an inflated basketball bounce if you drop it on the floor?

Stop putting japanese foids on a pedestal you weeb cuck. AWALT, from the tribes of Africa to the megacities of Japan to the Streets of America.

Are you like a multimillionaire weebo or something?

I'm just curious as to how even a good looking guy with unlimited resources and money would be able to ascend in a country where he doesn't fluently speak the language in a society that is actively hostile towards foreigners.

Japan is not like northwestern Europe where foreigners/immigrants are not only supported but placed on a pedestal and considered "exotic". It's the exact opposite. The typical whitecel probably has a better chance of ascending in Saudi Arabia than in fucking Japan.
Lmao if he is white he can be broke and average looking.

Any ugly fucker could betabux anywhere with an 8 figure net worth

Yes.... lmao.

What is so special about Japanese foids?

Stupid question ofc he would. Even a average broke white guy would slay there.

LOL @ this question....just LOL
Stupid question ofc he would. Even a average broke white guy would slay there.
I read that Mike Tyson was slaying japanese girls all night long before the Buster Douglas fight. But after he lost the fight, the girls quit coming around.

Isn't he a well known streamer?
stop trolling
if he was well known enough to have random japanese women approaching him, he'd be almost as famous as justin beiber or the rock or something which isn't the case because that stream only has 59k views

>rich
>good looking
>white
gtfo fakecel

An unemployed poor white guy who looks like Jsanza could ascend in Japan with ease.

I'm not a weeb at all.
Wow what a convenient way to dismiss his entire argument by focusing on a nitpicked way. GJ @BummerDrummer for seeing through OP's foid worship

Wow what a convenient way to dismiss his entire argument by focusing on a nitpicked way. GJ @BummerDrummer for seeing through OP's foid worship
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Japanese men are racist and they hate white men. But not jap-whores, they will eat shit from the asses of white men.

What question is this? It's like asking if Chris Hemsworth would ascend in a non white country

Wdym? How is this even a question? He'd ascend everywhere.