Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would a foid do this near an incel?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I was at the gym today using an incline bench near the dumbells and mirror. There was a foid already next to me. She was doing some type of squat or lunge that whores do, which causes her to stick her ass out. THEN she lies on the ground on her back and puts her legs up in the air (like she’s an out to receive cock) then does crunches. When I walked by her after putting my weights away I was only inches from her, she was already in the position to get fucked, one would just have to lie on top of her.

In my experience they just do that shit anywhere. Many even record themselves.

In my experience they just do that shit anywhere. Many even record themselves.

Yeah they are in their own worlds

Always assume you are in their way. It’s the guys that think “maybe she’s lowkey trying to hit on me” that get in trouble and get posted on social media.

chadworth at it again

. It’s the guys that think “maybe she’s lowkey trying to hit on me” that get in trouble and get posted on social media.
False hope can Ruin a guys life.

False hope can Ruin a guys life.

Exactly

Unfortunately many men try to see the good in people, especially foids. They forget that foids are master manipulators and that’s why they always get burned in the end

Exactly

Unfortunately many men try to see the good in people, especially foids. They forget that foids are master manipulators and that’s why they always get burned in the end
Yeah, guys sometimes can mistake a foid giving them “choosing signals” for example shes preening her hair but she could be just casually doing that and the guy approaches her and it’s game over for him.

As you said foids are master manipulators and they can give out fake “choosing signals” to lead a guy on and see what he does and if he approaches she cries rape for “attention” and once again it’s game over for him.

They wana tease and get attention. All women love attention even when they say they dont

I fuckinc hate those gym thots that wear those stretchy pants. I won’t look at them cuz it just pisses me off

I fuckinc hate those gym thots that wear those stretchy pants. I won’t look at them cuz it just pisses me off
You'll end up in a tiktok and will be labeled a creep

A quick neck pin with a loaded bar, and have at it.

BYE BYE BIG BOY