Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would a Date Do Anything For You?

Would You Be Happy To Get A Study Date That Went Well But You Learn You Will Always Be Just Friends?

• Total voters
Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Imagine this scenario.

You get a date from this girl you've been casually chatting with, let's say you're both in the same class and you're friendly enough that you go out to a coffee shop to study together.

But during the date you bring up about possibly doing something serious together and she gets shocked and practically disgusted.

But everything before and after that point is completely fine. On the way there and on the way back you have some really cool conversations and really relate to each other.

But you know you will be in the friend zone forever despite this girl actually liking your personality.

Would you feel good? Would this validate you in anyway? Would you feel worse than before? Would you be glad that you were able to do someone for once in your life alone with a girl or would you rather it never happened so you don't get haunted by a "taste" of something you could never have?

Would someone this happened to have the right to complain about it or should they be thankful a girl gave them a chance this way?

I never made a poll before but I'm really interested to know.

* Keep in mind you are not this girl's beta orbiter but a genuine friend.

No i prefer to be alone...that give even a few minutes to a foid.

fuck no. friendzone is for beta cucks. its bang or bust.

No because even if we were genuine friends I would have to hear about her fucking other guys. I'd rather just not have to deal with that and be reminded that I will always be alone and no girl will ever like me sexually.

Conversations are cool and all, but my idea of validation is to be truly liked by someone else, there is not a man and a woman who are good friends on this planet who have not felt like having something more together, if they have not had it was for lack of opportunity, if only he wants something that means she don't consider him a close friend, women only keeps close male friends those whom she considers a good opportunity for relationship or to be gay, if she thinks I'm gay no fucking way I would continue this torture.

I've never had a female friend.

as I said earlier, dating as an adult is worthless. I don't wanna go out for dinner and listen to some wet hole flap her roast beef lips all night. I would enjoy it as a teenager because the activities were actually cheap and fun. Now its just torture.

That one expression of disgust from the girl would ruin the rest of the date for me. I was just friendzoned harshly so whats the point?

Volcel if you wouldnt

try to get her to set me up with one of her friends

@WithoutMe

Trust me she wouldn't (and no girl ever would).

In the scenario I imagined she was texting her girlfriends the whole time she was with you, you still had a good conversation regardless and enjoyed your time together (outside of that one moment I talked about in this hypothetical scenario).

Since she knows all these girls to be texting constantly and never brought them up no way in hell would that happen.

She is a true friend though despite that.

Conversations are cool and all, but my idea of validation is to be truly liked by someone else, there is not a man and a woman who are good friends on this planet who have not felt like having something more together, if they have not had it was for lack of opportunity, if only he wants something that means she don't consider him a close friend, women only keeps close male friends those whom she considers a good opportunity for relationship or to be gay, if she thinks I'm gay no fucking way I would continue this torture.

@JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Or the third option, she needs you for something.

I.E. in this case a study partner.

That is not to say she didn't like you as a friend or didn't enjoy the date.

@JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Or the third option, she needs you for something.

I.E. in this case a study partner.

That is not to say she didn't like you as a friend or didn't enjoy the date.

I consider that the girls who do this are not thinking about the guy as a friend but as a resource, if to keep this resource is necessary a false friendship they treat him as a "dear" friend, she would even go out in dates with him, probably taking care not to be seen with him or preparing the ground for the excuse of gay friend with her foids friends if they see the two together, when the two of them go out on a date she may even like the place but always would be wishing to be doing that with someone she really likes, but foids are cold and calculating so they could do well in this fake play, always remember if you are an incel and a woman is treating you well she is acting, they are always acting in this case, only when they discard the now useless resource they will show their true self.

Nothing is more emasculating than beta orbiting tbh

We cannot be friends if she is going to text other people the whole time she is with me.
And yeah the 'set me up' was a longshot :feels:

Honestly I'm not sure if I'm coping but even Chads complain about girls texting other girls the whole time they're with them (except when they're fucking of course).

What's the point of talking to a femoid if you can't fuck her?

What the fuck?

This is just some bull shit fantasy I made up for the poll/experiment.
bro you're describing a genuine relationship between a man and a woman, with cameraderie and her appreciating your personality.
fucking lord of the rings is more realistic than this fantasy