Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would a 5.5/10 rated foid (5 is "meh", 7+ is Stacy) be enough for you as your girlfriend? She's funny and kind to you

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
What about if she was a 5/10 ?

What do you think? :feelsjuice:

Retarded question

Why people keep making these dumbass posts? Talk about your day not if this hypothetical woman is ‘acceptable’

@TheGrayWolf Have you watched any movies or played any video games recently?

I'd guess you'd say yes, but a 5.5, is just slightly above "meh" in terms of face

5.5/10 foids don't consider me to be human, they are too busy fucking chads to give me a chance. I have been rejected by hideous foids.

Yeah, I play FIFA on PS4 (used to play NHL but never bought the game since like 2014)

I also just watched Bullet Train yesterday, really fun movie, really recommend it.

Watching The Recruit series but it's just ok, not great.

What about you? I love movies and shows. Prison Break is my absolute favourite

Why not. But I’ve been even rejected by 3.5s, kek

I play on PC but the sports games are really fun.
I played 2k back in the day
Nice dude. Never played a basketball game

If you fuck one vagina you basically fuck them all so looks don't matter when it comes to foids most of the time unless whale or hideous goblin. That's why foids are able to date up because even Chad knows a hole is a hole.

If you fuck one vagina you basically fuck them all so looks don't matter when it comes to foids most of the time unless whale or hideous goblin. That's why foids are able to date up because even Chad knows a hole is a hole.
Fair enough. Would you date/fuck a girl who has 8/10 face but very short hair (almost shaved)?