Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Worth investing into looksmaxing or should I spend my money on percs and oxys and LDAR

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
I have these random switches,for few moments I would feel soo happy and motivated about looksmaxing and then again,I would realize that its actually over.
Should I invest into a fucking hope that is a pure gamble that can lead me into even bigger depression/or it could change my life or something that will guarantee make me happy?

Surgerymaxx if you have the money to do it

If you don't then you are braindead and retarded

depends on what you wanna change.
if its major, then I'd save my money.

Looksmaxxing is stupid to me, im not spending a dime to appeal to some roasties.

Opioids are one of the worst things ever, I will never intend to take them.

I would recommend therapeutic dosages of psychedelics in a 100% safe environment, Maybe you can find some shrooms in the wild or start growing your own shrooms? Perhaps ketamine and mdma sometimes. None of these substances causes physical addiction, unlike opioids.

Surgerymaxx if you have the money to do it

If you don't then you are braindead and retarded
this. you can still rope after surgery

do the same as me. decide that either ur gonna kill urself, or keep improving until u make it work

There is no magic pill.
Depends on ur current stats tbh
B19241B8 48D6 4745 8710 0802B3F2C3A7

Opioids are one of the worst things ever, I will never intend to take them.

I would recommend therapeutic dosages of psychedelics in a 100% safe environment, Maybe you can find some shrooms in the wild or start growing your own shrooms? Perhaps ketamine and mdma sometimes. None of these substances causes physical addiction, unlike opioids.
I feel emotionless hateful and asexual for at least 2 weeks after single dose of opioids...
really strong shit...I really like them cuz they mog any other drug by euphoria

I feel emotionless hateful and asexual for at least 2 weeks after single dose of opioids...
really strong shit...I really like them cuz they mog any other drug by euphoria
What else have you tried then?

Almost everything except harder opioids,crack and PCP:smonk:
And meth
So I assume that you have tried a number of different psychedelics as well, I have my main focus on them, I'd like to try DMT someday. I have never tried MDMA, the closest alternative was 2C-B, it's described to be like MDMA and LSD combined.