Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Worst wall hit I've seen in a while (Amanda Peterson)

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Once in a while it warms my heart to see others fail. Actually that happens quite a lot.

So I'm watching this 80's movie (Can't Buy Me Love) and the love interest in the movie is a hot little whore who accepts a $1000 bribe to go on a date with a "nerd".

She is your basic Stacey.

amanda-peterson-59942.jpg

And of course I'm curious what she looks like today. And was surprised at this lifefuell. Damn is that a bad wall hit.

Screenshot 20210621 205454

That picture was in 2012 at age 40. And she died of a drug overdose 3 years later in 2015 at age 43. Brutal.

I just don't get how foids are capable of failing at life this badly. She hit the fucking life jackpot, female, blonde, pretty, a teenager in the 80s, and movie star in a fairly big movie. She could have just coasted through the rest of her life without a care in the world.

Last edited:
The other picture's web link is broken. :feelsjuice:

Inb4 some retard says "She still has infinite smv"

Thats not the point. The point is, she isn't fucking chad, not to mention she's in the dirt

She hit the meth wall more like (I'd know)

Thats not the point. The point is, she isn't fucking chad, not to mention she's in the dirt
Even 3/10 foids can fuck chad, they just can't commit

She fucked up. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Probably had mental issues due her parents pimping her out to fat Jewish managers for roles.

We're going to need an enlarged zoom in angle of that roastie thousand cock stare, fixed. :feelsdevil::feelskek::feelskek:

[It's all in the eyes boyos.]

It's the kind of look in the eyes where you see all hope desperately flee and slip out of their retinas, they realize in their older age that they're nothing more than an empty hollow husk of their former younger selves.

Last edited:
Even 3/10 foids can fuck chad, they just can't commit
Chad is not fucking that thing vs prime pussy. She's literally the last option chad would fuck.

She still hit the wall and is ugly, not to mention cannot enjoy the life style she did before. Thats enough for me.

Chad is not fucking that thing vs prime pussy. She's literally the last option chad would fuck.

She still hit the wall and is ugly, not to mention cannot enjoy the life style she did before. Thats enough for me.
I love watching women fall from grace descending into a hell of their own creation, it's more poetic, delicious, and sweet when their misery is largely self afflicted. There's so much to savor there concerning their despair where you can just eat it all up in splendid delight. It truly does feed my soul giving me sustenance. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Living her life in easy mode, still fucks up:feelshaha:

I love watching women fall from grace descending into a hell of their own creation, it's more poetic and sweet when their misery is largely self afflicted. There's so much to savor there concerning their despair where you can just eat it all up in splendid delight. It truly does feed my soul give me sustenance. :feelsdevil:
I don't have that much to be thankful for, but at least i wasnt born a beautiful blonde female movie star and end up a dead meth addict.

I don't have that much to be thankful for, but at least i wasnt born a beautiful blonde female movie star and end up a dead meth addict.
It's amazing how women can take the miracle of life concerning reproduction having the sole power to create other human life and eventually a family, yet in this age of ours they're so quick to throw away everything nature has blessed them with choosing instead narcissistic vain pursuits that lead to nowhere. It's mind boggling really, but once you understand the selfish self destructive impulsive mind of females there is very little mystery to it in an era where female power is supreme. They even initially ran with the ideal of sexual equality and still managed to fuck that up overtime as well, it's clear when women retain to rule over themselves without any outside guidance destruction is surely to follow.

Last edited:
Crashed through the wall. :feelshaha:

I love watching women fall from grace descending into a hell of their own creation, it's more poetic, delicious, and sweet when their misery is largely self afflicted. There's so much to savor there concerning their despair where you can just eat it all up in splendid delight. It truly does feed my soul giving me sustenance. :feelsdevil:
Based beyond belief

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfoQY5zkBjU

Cope, chad will even fuck grannies, let alone a foid who is in her 40s

She's literally the last option chad would fuck.

Giga cope, one or even a hundred chads having sex with a grandma does not mean all chads are willing to have sex with old women. Why would he do that vs younger pussy he could obtain? Makes no sense.

Once a woman hits a certain age it becomes increasingly harder for her to fuck chad. This cannot be denied or refuted. I don't care if she can still have sex with chad. She'll be having less sex with him, again, which is enough for me, and he will not commit to her.

Not to mention the woman in the OP is DEAD. Meaning no sex from chad. Which is immense life fuel for me.

Does one or more incels having sex with his stacy girlfriend mean we can all do that?

No.

Exceptions do not disprove the rule.

Last edited:
use meth in moderation kids

She still has infinite smv in the dirt

It's amazing how women can take the miracle of life concerning reproduction having the sole power to create other human life and eventually a family, yet in this age of ours they're so quick to throw away everything nature has blessed them with choosing instead narcissistic vain pursuits that lead to nowhere. It's mind boggling really, but once you understand the selfish self destructive impulsive mind of females there is very little mystery to it in an era where female power is supreme. They even initially ran with the ideal of sexual equality and still managed to fuck that up overtime as well, it's clear when women retain to rule over themselves without any outside guidance destruction is surely to follow.
Yeah it really puts into proper perspective just exactly why they were so tightly controlled throughout all of human history right up until our shitty leftist, feminist, Jew controlled era and that reason of course isn’t what the soys and Jews propagandized us with since we were all children ie “men are tyrants, control freaks and filled with toxic masculinity and so just want to keep a girl from doing what she wants to run her life and punish her for no reason!”

No, the real reason they were so tightly controlled is our of a deep love for women and correct understanding of their nature in that if they were left to their own devices they would ultimately only end up destroying their own lives as well men’s and in turn the entire society ends up self destructing.

Men of the past must’ve had either a deep intuition women would ruin their own lives,ours and our society’s if they were “liberated”.

That or perhaps these men of the past had access to a story of a long lost culture/society/government that let its women run roughshod ala Clown World 2021 to disastrous end results and so endeavored to make sure the same thing would not happen to their own society.

This hypothetical story account they may of had access to would quite literally be lost to is to the sands of time.

Stacy? She was avg becky.

Yeah it really puts into proper perspective just exactly why they were so tightly controlled throughout all of human history right up until our shitty leftist, feminist, Jew controlled era and that reason of course isn’t what the soys and Jews propagandized us with since we were all children ie “men are tyrants, control freaks and filled with toxic masculinity and so just want to keep a girl from doing what she wants to run her life and punish her for no reason!”

No, the real reason they were so tightly controlled is our of a deep love for women and correct understanding of their nature in that if they were left to their own devices they would ultimately only end up destroying their own lives as well men’s and in turn the entire society ends up self destructing.

Men of the past must’ve had either a deep intuition women would ruin their own lives,ours and our society’s if they were “liberated”.

That or perhaps these men of the past had access to a story of a long lost culture/society/government that let its women run roughshod ala Clown World 2021 to disastrous end results and so endeavored to make sure the same thing would not happen to their own society.

This hypothetical story account they may of had access to would quite literally be lost to is to the sands of time.

To this we're in total agreement upon, you sum things up pretty accurately.

I will also leave with this note, in terms of historical anthropology past matriarchal societies collapsed in either two ways, either internally by infighting overtime or by a much stronger foreign adversary conquering patriarchal society. There's a reason why past matriarchal societies or tribes of human beings typically never lasted for very long, it's all there in past history if you know where to look.

fall of damsel

Call me crazy, but I'd like to think that the reason Civilizations from long ago had the foresight to have such a tight hold on female nature is probably because they received outside influence and guidance from a 3rd party (aliens).

Or because they existed in a pre woke society that allowed actual free thinking, their greatest minds were able to observe female nature for what it is and guide their civilizations away from the path of destruction that we're experiencing today.

My belief is that all intelligent species go through destructive phases that they either overcome or end up dying to.

I mean think about it. Every single human era has had female nature under control. And as a result, humans have been advancing at a rapid pace. Now females are equal to men, and human advancement is at a snails pace. I wonder why.
Capture

"My belief is that all intelligent species go through destructive phases that they either overcome or end up dying to."
@ThoughtfulCel

Yes, that's pretty much it concerning the history of all races, societies, civilizations, nations, or tribes of people.

The problem of today is the hypnotizing allure of wanting to believe in social equality or egalitarianism under today's neo-liberalism, and most people these days have become entirely passive that any hostility to such concepts is considered 'evil' within the scope of public perception. It has been orchestrated very well also within the last eight decades of a majority of the population having reached critical levels of being so entirely dumb downed overtime. I think we're beyond any scope of political revolution, uprising, or reformation in that a majority of people have become so cowed overtime, there's just no will to fight as everybody has been pushed into docile complacency. So, quintessentially when a majority of the population has lost the will to fight or resist all that is left sadly is merely the inevitable conclusion of waiting for such a society to collapse through internal implosion, sooner or later that will transpire.

Last edited: