Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel worst type of mog is the sibling mog

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
how the FUCK did my brother (not adopted btw) manage to have been in 2 relationships by 10th grade meanwhile i am in university and dont have a single friend let alone a gf we literally came out of the same vagina reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Good thing I don't have siblings tbh.
@Insomniac what do you think about this?

I'm so glad I don't have a brother.

Good thing I don't have siblings tbh.
@Insomniac what do you think about this?
It’s by far the most brutal mog. Especially if your brother is younger than you but still taller, more attractive, more NT, etc. I feel so much jealousy tbh.

It’s over.

how the FUCK did my brother (not adopted btw) manage to have been in 2 relationships by 10th grade meanwhile i am in university and dont have a single friend let alone a gf we literally came out of the same vagina reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sorry man you just got the bad genes and your brother got the better ones. thats it

It’s by far the most brutal mog. Especially if your brother is younger than you but still taller, more attractive, more NT, etc. I feel so much jealousy tbh.

It’s over.
I’m talking about my younger brother and he IS taller, more attractive, and more NT than me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yes I'm pretty sure my brother is attractive. I know he's had at least two girlfriends, but I haven't seen him since I was 11 or so

sometimes I kinda want to kill my brother tbh

My brother heightmogs and framemogs me, no wonder he has relationships

The range of genetic recombination is no joke, OP.

Yeah but you all have brothers.. I have a sister...

I have no siblings

I feel that, I tell my brother about the blackpill but he can never understand. We live in two completely different worlds

Over for universitycels, your pfp is cute tho:feelsokman:

@pp183 Is he a prettyboy? Some Asians can slay in school but then become incel in college because from then on foids want tall masculine Chads.

I have sisters who have a fine life. but that's because they live on tutorial mode