Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Worst thing about bluepillers is how stereotypical they are

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
In fact, i’d almost say they literally GO out of their way to prove our stereotypes.
“WAAAH looks don’t mater only personalitee!!1”
*one millionth reddit post about how some bimbo bitch fucked a chad then got into a “toxic relationship”*
Come on guys. At least TRY to disprove the blackpill

Nothing original ever comes from them. While we casually point out new hipocries and arguments against bluepillers what they do is throw the same generic shitty fallacies over and over again.

Yeah, most people are just NPCs and hold the views and live their life akin to the time period they live in. It’s pretty funny when redditors think they are on some obscure forum, but redditors are the epitome of normies and NPCs tbh. Everything you see on Reddit is what an NPC normie would do and say. They are incapable of independent thinking and critical thought

NPCs have zero intelligence and there’s no point in trying to argue with them

they aren't intellectually honest, because they have nothing to lose by spouting bullshit

Urbanization and religion was two of humanity's biggest mistakes. By living in tightly packed societies, you'd lose your ability to think for yourself. Religion does this but even worse. So our ancestors had many generations to where they lived in communities+was indoctrinated by religion. So eventually most of humanity did become NPCs.

Inb4 i am “victim shaming”
Fuck outta here with that bullshit. What you’re seeing is the cold hard blackpill

Inb4 i am “victim shaming”
Fuck outta here with that bullshit. What you’re seeing is the cold hard blackpill
Normal fag foids say ‘victim blaming’ because they want to do everything they can to stop men from proving that personality is a meme.

"dont blame women for accidentally dating the wrong guy sweaty, its not their fault they get beaten to a pulp by guys with similar personalites, looks and traits!, women are allowed to have preferences and standards, and if they are high, who am i to judge"

Last edited: