Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Worst part of the fucking day + anger tantrums

perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
The worst part of the fucking day is 3pm-12am.

Knowing that you haven’t accomplished anything between that 9-hour time frame is absolutely infuriating.

the anger tantrums have been getting worse.

I’m getting angrier every other day.

it usually happens the moment I wake up: I’ll wake up, realize I’m alive, bang on the fucking wall and then go downstairs and punch on a piece of metal plating that’s in my small kitchen, as hard as i possibly can.

it’s getting uncontrollable and I fear I might need meds to calm me down. Why, why, why did I have to be born in the worst time in history to be a male; better yet, why did I have to be born at all?

I asked my mom all time why she didn’t get a abortion with me, she never responds because she’s a fucking immature dumbass.

fuck this world man.

yeah man agreed
just sleep through to afternoon lmfao

yeah man agreed
just sleep through to afternoon lmfao
Sleeping through the afternoon makes me more upset, it feels like I’m wasting my life when I know I don’t have one. I just have to accept my fate that I will never have sex and making friends will be hard if not impossible.

Existence is a fucking joke

I have to do a 20-25 slide presentation for English and study for my AP chem test, both on Wednesday:feelscry:
That sounds annoying, is it an individual English project or group? And, Chems me:feelsjuice:, I was always shit at chemistry.

I asked my mom all time why she didn’t get a abortion with me, she never responds because she’s a fucking immature dumbass.
Sounds like what I ask my parents, as to why they did not bother to use contraception:cryfeels:

Sounds like what I ask my parents, as to why they did not bother to use contraception:cryfeels:
I wish my parents never met. All of this dumb suffering shit could’ve been avoided.

What comforts me is that in some parallel universe a different sperm was the one that fertilized the egg and it became a chad, not like in this shitty universe where we were born.

Last edited:
I pray I don’t live to see the day where children are genetically modified before birth, giving them mog tier face and 6+3 height.. I think I’ll spiral into a level of insanity I will never recover from. We can work as hard a we want to ascend but we’ll never compete with Chad that just exists.
Holy shit I would go ER if this happens:feelsree: why can’t everyone in the world be attractive and nice:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Existence is a fucking joke
yes for most guys that dont meet " the Meta , ( to meet some foids retarded ass standarts )

man are getting cucked through social media and now Onlyfans

Shit is Scammy and Suspicious as fuck , as if someone wants woman to win really hard