Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Worst part of being ethnic is your women are all ugly!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Whitecels and ricecels have cute women while curries, sands, and blacks have subhuman tier pajeetas, sheboons, and obese, inbred looking hijabis!

Imagine having to be ignored and rejected by even this curryfoid! :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

@Transcended Trucel :cryfeels:

Brutally moustache and brow mogged.

Asian foids are shit:feelswhat:

I agree with blacks but most other races are not bad :feelsUgh::society:

you just try to justify your stuck up arrogant braindead white roastoid worship :feelsUgh::society:

I agree with blacks but most other races are not bad :feelsUgh::society:

you just try to justify your stuck up arrogant braindead white roastoid worship :feelsUgh::society:
This isn’t me only saying this, even Richard Nixon has been quoted saying Indian women are extremely ugly.

@Currycel69_ would you wife this up:ahegao::ahegao:Screenshot 2022 06 27 14 18 44
:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Cope curry women are often hot and beautiful tbh
The problem is that they are always greedy for the best man (especially thirsty for whites:feelsbadman:) and they don't have mostly a nice personality

The problem is that they are always greedy for the best man (especially thirsty for whites:feelsbadman:) and they don't have mostly a nice personality
True sandwhores are also nice looking mog currywhores maybe its because our standards are really low :feelswhere:

Still subhuman tho compared to Asian and White women. :feelsseriously:
Cope
Even hot duskyskinned women mog all asian women
Hot Disha patni wearing red color underwear of Calvin Klein 768x768
Light skinned curry women literally mog all asian women

I'll never understand why ethnics like white foids so much. Most I meet are fat, worn out, and masculine these days. I'd prefer ethnics save for sheboons. Especially latinas and noodles.

I love how just after this thread he made one about how some manlet get a Stacy curry gf:lul::lul::lul:

I'll never understand why ethnics like white foids so much. Most I meet are fat, worn out, and masculine these days. I'd prefer ethnics save for sheboons. Especially latinas and noodles.
I said I like noodles too and most Latinas are short, recessed goblinas. :feelsseriously::feelskek:

I said I like noodles too and most Latinas are short, recessed goblinas. :feelsseriously::feelskek:
Noodles we can agree on. I do like short, recessed latinas though. They're thinner than most white cows in my area at least.

eh I've seen some attractive Indian women. I dont find black women unattractive at all but I cant lie a good amount are obese.

Whitecels and ricecels have cute women while curries, sands, and blacks have subhuman tier pajeetas, sheboons, and obese, inbred looking hijabis!

Imagine having to be ignored and rejected by even this curryfoid! :feelsohgod::feelsrope:
View attachment 632848
holy fuck big truth. We have the ugliest foids same level as abos

massive cope curry foids are uglier than even blacks. Yes the top tier curry foids look decent but percentage wise they are so rare might as well not exist.

That picture made me want to vomit

massive cope curry foids are uglier than even blacks. Yes the top tier curry foids look decent but percentage wise they are so rare might as well not exist.
bro, don't be that high standard volcel. all foids I see in Bollywood and tv series are good looking:feelsjuice:
Just slay in india bro:feelsohh::panties:

90% off Curry women are fucking disgusting, completely repulsive, and subhuman. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: