Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Worst job for an incel : teacher 100%

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
I always see thread like worst job as an incel or best Jobs as an incel.

Tbh,I don’t know what’s the best job for incel .

But I can definitely tell you the worst : teacher

I would lose my mind

- you’re force as an adult to go to the place where you suffer the worst period of your life . Isolation , bullying for some , girl making sure you know you are trash.

- you’ll be force to see pretty teenage girl that will make you revive what you miss, you can’t touch them

-you’ll be force to see young chad going out with girls as an oldcel.

- when you see a social outcast , that will make you remember how you were

Frankly , I prefer to lose an eye than to be a teacher I am serious

Any teachercel here ?:dafuckfeels:

would be especially hard cause of the hot blonde female foid coworker teachers around you

I would lose my mind

- you’re force as an adult to go to the place where you suffer the worst period of your life . Isolation , bullying for some , girl making sure you know you are trash.

- you’ll be force to see pretty teenage girl that will make you revive what you miss, you can’t touch them

Not in the unisex Muslim countries where all you see is dudes. But still remembering the bullies and seeing outcasts and chads could be a shitty daily experience

would be especially hard cause of the hot blonde female foid coworker teachers around you
Nigga you wouldn’t stare your 30+ years old jaded coworker .:feelskek:

There are literally teenage pussy , some virgin

Your eyes would be locked on them like a starving lion who didn’t ate for weeks :feelskek:

Not in the unisex Muslim countries where all you see is dudes. But still remembering the bullies and seeing outcasts and chads could be a shitty daily experience
Yes

You guess I am talking about western school

There are none.
Colleges I graduated from are filled with attractive foids enrolling in elementary education majors, etc. They go straight into schooling post-graduation at like age 22 with their blonde hair and carefree ways as they continue living life on tutorial mode. Dangerous that these are the beings sculpting the mind of our youth.

Colleges I graduated from are filled with attractive foids enrolling in elementary education majors, etc. They go straight into schooling post-graduation at like age 22 with their blonde hair and carefree ways as they continue living life on tutorial mode. Dangerous that these are the beings sculpting the mind of our youth.
ye its just immediate continuation of high school for them. Even normie men are opting out now from university/college. Whats left will be only women, ugly and beautiful & chad. At the most, 10% of enrolled students will be normie men. Incels? 1-2% maximum. And the % of women is steadily increasing. Meaning, the college harems are forming.

The best job for Incels are in Tech. Especially healthcare IT. I know of someone who make well over $150,000 USD annually, working from home. 100%. They never physically meet their co workers, only have to turn their camera on for really important meetings with their boss. Even on his worst day, he’s at home.

Police officer would be the best.

maybe 30 years ago this had some truth...much more likely to see a woke obese landwhale as a teacher these days

you’re force as an adult to go to the place where you suffer the worst period of your life . Isolation , bullying for some
speak for yourself loser. my time in high school was fucking awesome besides not being able to fuck pussy. but tbh i had so much good shit going for me in high school pussy was pretty much an afterthought. it wasnt until i graduated and all that good shit disappeared did i realize the void from not having a bitch and thats when the blackpill set in for me. but all through school i had an amazing time. sounds youre just a piece of shit that deserves to be bullied.

bullying is a good thing to make faggots more strong and less gay.

Yes, teacher is torture for incels; the place is nice, being a professor feels good, but dealing with seeing the archetype of "perfect teen foid in her prime" everyday there is infernal, hellish to see their expressions of lust after the class and just watch from the distance

speak for yourself loser. my time in high school was fucking awesome besides not being able to fuck pussy. but tbh i had so much good shit going for me in high school pussy was pretty much an afterthought. it wasnt until i graduated and all that good shit disappeared did i realize the void from not having a bitch and thats when the blackpill set in for me. but all through school i had an amazing time. sounds youre just a piece of shit that deserves to be bullied.

Low testosterone I think you had

No matter how much fun I had , the fact I could not fuck bitches bothered me

I would lose my mind

Unless you apply groomingmaxxing and rapemaxxing:feelsLSD:

Is an incel even capable of standing in front of a class room? I think best job is it-support

Unless you apply groomingmaxxing and rapemaxxing:feelsLSD:
I specifically stated that you can’t to that shit realistically :worryfeels:?

You’re gonna rot in jail forever , they will give you a heavier time than a murderer

I have a degree but being a teacher is a no go for me because of social anxiety

I would lose my mind

It wouldn't be that bad if you could teach at an elementary school or an all boys school

My son, we must go study the scripture and meditate. Come my disciple

It's a great job if you're NT enough to make the foids suck your cock for grades

I would lose my mind

Here I am.